Chapter Ten

Catch

I felt the fresh breeze of air when I walked outside the building of my apartment. Actually, there are six buildings here and it's very luxurious here. It has it's own swimming pool, play ground, cafés, and many more.

Four days from now will be the release of their Love Yourself: Answer album. Also five days from now will be the start of their Love Yourself concert here in Seoul, specifically in Olympic Stadium. Today was their only break actually.

If all the people in Big Hit are busy, they are much more busy now because of so many preparations. The boys are really practicing hard and working hard, I will think that if they did not invited me in a café, they're gonna work their best up until midnight.

The time that me and Taehyung became okay, that time Joon oppa and Hobi oppa said that we three can go out for a coffee to get to know each other more since we all are friends.

The bell chimed as I opened the door of the café. The aroma of the coffee made me feel so calm as the quiet music plays, and the interior design is so aesthetic as it's theme was white, gray, and gold. Also the cozy feeling of the air conditioner gives me happiness. Oh how I love places like this. Adding to it that there's only a very few people here.

I smiled when I saw seven guys sitting and being all goofy and dorky as they laugh about something. It's nice to see them happy.

"What are you guys laughing about?" I said as walked near them and sat on a vacant chair which was in the middle of Joon and Jin oppa. "Hello there Lisaaaa~" they said in a cute way and waved. Of course, I waved back. "We're just talking about our ARMYs posting many memes about us. Especially, Jungkook's." Hobi oppa said as he showed me the memes and yeah, it's funny.

"You have such an adorable and lovable fandom." I said and all of them agreed. "Yes, but they're not just our fans, they're our family." Namjoon oppa said and all of them nodded their heads again.

"Let's order first, shall we?" Jimin oppa said he stood up. "Oh I'll come with you," I said as I also stood up.

"No, just leave it to me and Jimin," Yoongi said as he stood up and held Jimin's hand but Jimin removed his hand to his. "Okay then," I smirked to them. "Why are you smirking?" Jin oppa asked. "Uhm, ahaha, nothing, I just thought about something."

"Is that something nasty?" Kookie asked straightforwardly and I shared my head immediately. "Yah Kookie don't think like that. I didn't raised you to think like a byuntae." Jin oppa said and I just laughed. He's the mother of the group, who's the father?

"I forgot to ask what's your order Lis." Yoongi said as he returned to our table. "Pabo~" Jimin said and he glared at him. "Look who's talking. The person who got no jams." Yoongi backfired. Jimin just pouted, aww a real mochi, Yoongles have this small smile as he looked at him.

"One hot chocolate for me please and blueberry cheesecake." I said and they lined up as the customers began to increase.

"Lisa, you said last time that you love reading books, what type of books do you read?" Taehyung said and how did he know that? I'm talking to Hobi and Joon oppa that time. "I actually read all kinds of books. It depends on my mood actually, but I prefer books who tackles about deeper things rather than just pure romance." I said as I smile thinking about my baby books collection in my room. Oh what a beautiful haven it is there.

Namjoon and Hobi moods as I finished talking, quite... impressed? "Oh wow, there are only a few who loves to read books. I actually didn't expect that you love reading books." Hobi said.

"Here are your orders," a waitress said. She stared at each one of the boys, lastly to me. She looks scared as she gave me my drink. But before she left, she flirtatiously smiled to the boys and rolled her eyes at me.