Chapter Three

Moving Out

“I'm gonna miss you noona,” my baby Beomseok said as he kissed my cheeks. “Me too, I'm gonna miss my two cute babies. Don't worry, you can visit me there. I will also visit the both of you cuties.” I said as I hugged them both, Beomseok and Jiyoo.

“Unnie, what is your new work gonna be?” Jiyoo, asked while still pouting. She's really irresistible and if I were to choose really, I want to stay here with them or bring them with me. But they have classes, and my apartment to their school is thirty minutes travel. That will be a hassle because it's not the same way as where the Big Hit is located.

I'm really considering bringing them with me since, Appa and Eomma will have their alone time for them to bond. And they will not bring the two. Knowing Jiyoo and Beomseok, they will ruin their vacation and will only bring headache to them.

If I will just be early, then I will be able to send them off to school then off to work. Okay, I will bring them because I don't want them to be sad here. Minwoo also have his work. He also have a girlfriend. She is Im Yoona. Yes, she's SNSD's Yoona. I trust the maids and Minwoo Oppa to take care of Beomseok and Jiyoo but they have their own lives.

“I will be working for BTS. Why?” I asked smiling innocently at her. I know she will freak out.

“Omo omo unnieeee! Why didn't you tell me sooner? Jinjja? Omo wah! Can I see them? Can I? Can I?” My pouty sister is gone in just a few seconds. She became giddy and gave me her famous puppy eyes.

“Aniyooo. It's work. Maybe you can but it will take long. Remember your agreement with Appa?” I said as I pinched her cheeks.

“But unnieeee,” she said whiny. “Okay, I decided that you two will come with me. You behave okay? We will bring Solji unnie with us for her to take care of you when I'm at work. Now off you go and pack your things before I decided to change my mind.” I said as I saw their eyes widened in shock. “Gomawoyo noona. We'll promise to behave. Saranghaeyo noona.” Beomseok said and kissed my cheeks. Aww, this baby boy is really sweet. He's so sweet but at the same time quiet. And Jiyoo is the complete opposite of him. Jiyoo is also sweet but also so loud, friendly, and she's very outgoing, in short she's an extrovert. Beomseok is the quiet type. He likes reading books, introverted one.

While Minwoo, oh no, the sound of his name always makes my head ache.  When we were just kids, he always gets in trouble. And you know what? The blame always puts on me because he will drag me into his mess. That annoying dumb. But still, it's okay with me because he's my brother. Partners in crime.

I got up from the couch then left my luggage there. I went to the kitchen to call Solji unnie. Solji unnie is one of our maids. She takes care of Jiyoo and Beomseok. I saw her washing the dishes so I decided to surprise her. I back hugged her.

“Unnieee~ I'm moving out today. Please come with me there since Jiji and Bommie will stay with me. Jebal?” I said as I did aegyo in front of her.

“Ne,” she answered then pinched my cheeks. Omo, that fast? I guess no one can resist Lalisa's aegyo huh. “Okay you cutie dongsaeng. I'll just pack my stuff okay?” She said then wiped her wet hands with a clean towel. She then headed to the maid's quarter.

I saw some of the maids. “Annyeong unnies. Please always take care of yourselves while I'm not here. I'll visit you all soon unnies. Thank you for your hard work. Hwaiting!” I said then gave them a thumbs up then a finger heart. I will miss them.

“See you soon Lalisa, momjosimhada. Annyeong!” They also said then smiled. After that they returned to what they are doing. “Noona~” My brother called from up stairs, in his room.