Chapter Thirteen

Comfortable

An hour before the concert starts, everything was settled and ready. I'm happy that everything's okay.

I'm retouching Jin oppa's makeup since they are having last minute practices and they're so excited.

“Ah Lisa, you don't need to retouch my face. I'm already super handsome.” He said as he touch his face while I'm wiping his sweat.

“I know that, but you'll be more handsome if you don't appear to them very sweaty.” I said to him and stopped wiping his sweat.

“Well, I'm hot when I sweat. I'm sure Armys wouldn't complain with the sight of it.” Then he winked at me. I just shrugged because of his confidence.

“Alright, you guys just relax. You'll be up in half an hour.” After I said that, all the members just sat there, some checking their phones.

A staff came running to me. “Lisa-ssi! We have a problem.” I worriedly look at her. “What's the matter? What happened?” I calmly asked her. I don't want to show panic because I don't want them to panic more.

“The back up dancer that will be performing in almost all the performance of the concert have an emergency. His wife and daughter got into a car crash. And he's begging me to go.” Oh my gosh.

“Where is he?” She then ushered me to one of the backup dancers room.

“Lisa-ssi, please let me go. My wife and daughter needs me. Please, and I'm really sorry.” He begged. I held his hand.

“Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. Your family always comes first whatever happens. Now go, and call me if you have any problems. And I hope that your family is safe and will heal immediately.”

“Thank you so much. Again, I'm really sorry.” With that, he left.

There are a few dancers in the room also getting prepared.

“What will we do now?” The staff asked me while we return to BTS' dressing room.

“How about we assign a new back up dancer to his position?” I suggested.

“Unfortunately, since all the dancers are divided, there's no one who knows all the dance steps and besides, since he's the best back up dancer, he knows all the dance steps and also the member's solos.” She explained to me. 
“Damn it, then who knows all of the dances? There's no one.” I said getting frustrated. I let my hand run through my hair.

“You.” A deep voice said. I turned and all the members are looking at me. It was Taehyung who said that.

“Me? But,” I said but stopped. I looked at my wristwatch, forty-five minutes left.

“We don't have time left. We don't care if you're a girl, that's okay. You should get prepared.” After that, Yoongi clapped twice then Minji unnie and Solhyun unnie started sorting my hair and clothes. No need for super preparation, I will just be at the back, who cares.

I'm still confused like everything's happening so fast.

“Sorry, I'm late. Well, I can also replace her, if you guys want.” Lana unnie, she's a new makeup artist.

“Besides, it looks like our Lisa here doesn't want to perform and I'm sure, I'm more experienced than her. Right, Kook?” She asked Kookie, I was shocked and a bit hurt by her words.

“I don't think that's a good idea now, Lana. I'm pretty sure Lisa will slay the stage there. She's a born performer.” Jimin oppa said that made my heart flutter. I'm pretty sure a tint of pink are on my cheeks now.