Chapter Four

Drunk

“Noona, stop! I'm still sleepy,” my brother Beomseok whined as I give him smooches for him to wake up. “But you need to go home for now. Your Jisoo, Jennie, and Rosé unnie will visit me here and we'll gonna do something.” I said as I sat down on his bed then ruffled his hair.“But I want to join your party, Noona. I miss them already.”

“Don't worry, they'll visit you soon. Now stand up and take a bath, please? I cooked your favorite Mickey Mouse pancakes.” I said as I pulled him up and grabbed his towel. I also chose his outfit for today.

“Jinjja, Noona? Kamsahamnida,” then he entered the bathroom with excitement. I moved to the other bed where there was a cute baby girl sleeping with super messy hair. “Jiyoo wake up now. You need to have your breakfast.”

“Unnie I'm still sleepy eh.” She said but then stood up and picked her outfit before going to the other bathroom, in my room.

I proceeded to the dining area where Solji unnie is preparing the utensils, I also helped her in preparing the pancakes, syrup, then butter. “What time do we need to go?” Solji unnie asked to me. “Maybe after lunch, because I'm going to go to Mall to shop for the things that we need later on.” As soon as I finished the sentence, two kids rushed up to me then said, “Noona can we please come with you in Malling? Please? We promise we will behave, right Jiyoo?” Beomseok said then held my hand, squeezed it, then gave his famous cute, adorable puppy eyes.

How will I resist this? They are so irresistible because of their aegyo. “Fine, you know that I can't resist the both of you, right?” I just then gave them a shrug as they three laughed at me. “Yehey! Buy us clothes and foods Noona!” Beomseok said energetically but then I just laughed at them.

“Later, now let's eat breakfast. Your Mickey Mouse pancakes are waiting for you.” I said as I put one pancake each plate for the two of them. We ate while talking happily about life. I asked them how's their academic performance and their friends. I'm actually really glad to know that they are happy studying and they have friends already.

“When you two grow up, Jiyoo, Beomseok, what work do you want?” I asked them while they are halfway through finishing the pancakes.

“Me unnie, I want to be a fashion designer. I want to dress up people. I want to make them look prettier through dressing them up since you said that every person is beautiful or pretty in their own way.” She said with enthusiasm as her eyes shined while saying those words. Aww, I'm gonna cry, she truly is a baby. She deserves the world, she's too pure and innocent.

“How about you, Beomseok?”

“I want to be a k-pop idol. I want to sing, dance, and rap. That will be so cool.” He said while giving me gang signs. Hahahahaha, he loves being cool. “If you want to be an idol then you shouldn't be shy and step up your game. You should also take extra care of yourself.” I said as I pinched his cheeks.

“But who is your role model then?” Solji unnie asked while she's fixing all the utensils then bringing it to the sink. “My role model is unnie and Bangtan Sonyeondan,” “Yah! They're also my role models you copy cat.” Jiyoo said then they started bickering. “Yah you two, stop it already. Why did you chose me as your role model?”

“Unnie why do you have so many questions?” Jiyoo said then mimicked my position, crossing arms. “Hey you kid! Stop disrespecting your unnie. I'll tell it to your Minwoo Oppa and Appa, so that they won't let you meet BTS.” I said then sticked my tongue out at her. I was shocked when she put some whipped cream on my face.

“You brat! Wait for me!” I said as I chase her inside the apartment. Beomseok also joined our food fight. We threw pancakes and whipped creams at each other. I was really startled when they threw eggs at me like WHAT. THE. HECK. it's mixed with maple syrup. It's so sticky. Oh my gaaaaaaaasssshhh I swear these kids will pay. I finally caught Jiyoo.