Chapter Fifteen

Meanies

Today is the second and last day of their break which means I'm joining Bangtan for dinner later. I slept here in the free room since I have clothes here and I still have work to do.

I need to give the contract that I made personally to appa because it's important. The investor will buy the second largest share in the company. Of course the largest share belongs to appa.

I'm actually expecting this investor is Jin. You know, planning to take over the company and make it Jin Hit Entertainment. Hahahaha I'm just kidding.

Since it's still 7 am, I decided to take a shower in here before going to my office again which is only a few steps away from here.

After showering, I just chose a plain shirt and pants since I will go home early for sure.

I entered the elevator and pressed the floor where his office is located. I was greeted by the secretary and luckily, he's free right now because he usually have appointments.

“Good morning, Bang PD-nim.” I greeted, I know it's formal but we need to practice professionalism here in work.

“Good morning too, Miss Manoban. Take a seat.” Then he pointed the chair in front of his working table. “Where's the contract? Did you already scan the report I sent you? And did you already read the paper works that I gave you? Did you put your insights on it?” He asked, non-stop. “Ne, here's the contract. Yes, I scanned it already, nothing's wrong with it. I also finished reading the paper works but I'm still not yet done putting the insights, I'm sorry. Don't worry, I'll surely finish it today. Maybe after lunch.” I answered all his questions, reassuring him that everything's fine and finished before this day ends.

“You better finish that today or you'll overtime for three hours, Miss Manoban.”

“Yes, I'll hand it to your secretary later before I leave.” After I said that, he made me leave already.

When I arrived at my office again, I worked my ass out until I finished everything. It's already 4:51 pm and luckily I still have time to prepare for the dinner for later.

I handed all the finished works to the secretary of appa and then I went back home.

I was relaxing at the bath tub when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and was a bit shocked.

                      Baeconieee 🗿
                 Accept        Decline

“What do you need?” I said to him jokingly. “Woah woah is that what you think of me? I'm hurt huhuhu.” Baekhyun said and pretended to cry. Aish, so dramatic. “What a drama queen you are Baekhyuniee. But seriously, why did you call? I know you're always busy.” I said to him.

If you're wondering who I'm talking to, yes, Byun Baekhyun of Exo. He's one of my closest friends. Well, how we met? It's because of Yoona unnie. Since I said that she's in a relationship with my brother Minwoo, we hang out too.

And one time, Yoona unnie invited me to eat with Taeyon unnie and that time, Baekhyun and her are still dating. That was like four years ago. And now, we're already friends for four years. As for Taeyon unnie, she already moved on and it's okay for her. I actually hoped that they'll end up together because when I met them, they really seem to like each other. But then, it's their choice.

“Well, I just want to invite you to dinner today like... Wanna hang out? I'm free today and up until next week my schedule will only be a few photo shoots. Also, I miss your ugly faceu hahaha.” He said coolly. Aish, this boy. Even though he's older, I still think he's just my age or younger than me. So playful and childish. But handsome, and I'm not gonna tell him that.