Chapter Twelve

Tease

“Hmm, this is so good,” I said as I ate the chickin happily. “Indeed, I'll make sure to comeback here.” Jisoo unnie replied.

We're now having dinner with Bangtan and they suggested where to eat. Specifically, Jin oppa chose the restaurant. “You really have a good taste, Jin Oppa.” I commended him and gave him a thumbs up.

“Of course, I'm not world wide handsome for nothing.” He said then winked. “What's the connection hyung?” Jungkook asked, laughing.

“Yah! Jungkook-ah, you know everything good is connected to my handsome face right?” He said. We all just laughed but agreed otherwise. We don't want to summon rapper Jin right now. You know, if we do, the rap line would be jobless hahaha.

“Gamjatang for you, Miss pretty Lalisa.” The waiter served then he winked at me. I heard coughs from the boys. “Oh thank you,” I said and smiled. “How did you know my name?” I asked, shocked.

“Ah, I heard it from your friends when they asked what's your order. So, I remembered it 'cause why not? A beautiful named person with a beautiful personality and appearance shouldn't be forgotten.” He said and gave me a smile.

“Thank you so much for the compliment. You too, you're handsome,” I said then winked and laughed. Gosh, I'm so playful hahaha.

I heard coughs again but this time, it's louder. “Excuse me for interrupting but please go back to your work now.” Jimin oppa said, eyeing him in a different way.

“What was that?” Jennie unnie asked me, giving me a glare. “What?” I asked innocently.

“You're basically flirting with each other.” Chipmunk said, rolling her eyes.

“I'm not. I'm just returning his compliment.” I defended.

“Then stop that from now on, you know he's giving you a different stare when you're not looking. A lustful stare, tsss.” Taehyung said as he took a dumpling and placed it on my plate.

“Someone's getting jelly, I see.” Jisoo unnie sang playfully.

“Who's jealous?” I asked her.

“I don't know. Why would you ask me? Maybe Jennie hahaha,” she teased.

“Don't worry, JenLisa still wins at the end of the day.” I said to Jennie unnie playfully.

“That's why you're called Limario oppa huh, hahaha.” Hobi oppa said, laughing. I looked at all of Bangtan, they're all smiling at me.

“But how about ChaeLisa?” Chae asked sadly. “Don't worry, I'm also here.”

“And here I thought I'm the only International Playboy but there's also an International Playgirl named Lalisa Manoban.” Kookie said, smirking.

“Yes, only for my unnies hahaha.” I replied and then we continue to eat.

Jennie unnie and Namjoon oppa are feeding each other. Luckily, the restaurant that we chose is very private so I'm pretty sure no one will get caught.

Jisoo unnie, Yoongi oppa, and Jin oppa are talking about their pets.

Chae, Kookie, Tae, Hobi and Jimin oppa are also talking.

While me, I'm just pretending to check my phone. Gosh, I don't know why I feel so out of place. But, I let them talk and didn't try to join the conversation since they all look like they're having fun.

“Chaeyoung ah, I really like your voice. It's so unique.” Jimin oppa complimented.

“Really? Thank you so much oppa. You also have a nice voice and you're very good at dancing.” Chae said, blushing.