Chapter Five

First Day

I woke up because I felt cold. I opened my eyes, then find my phone. When I found it, I opened it and checked it's quarter to five already. I noticed that I'm in an unfamiliar place. The room is painted in white, it's like a normal room for guys. Wait what? What happened? All I remembered was me and unnies, getting drunk, doing silly things, elevator, the guy, the kiss.... Wait! Wait! Kiss?! I kissed him?! Shiz oh my gosh. What the hell did I do?

I got up and noticed I'm now wearing a very big black hoodie. Obviously, this is for boys since it reached my knees. But wait is he the one who changed my clothes? What the actual hell. I noticed a guy sleeping on the couched, his body is compressed there since he can't fit. He's also holding a small thin blanket, not enough for him. I scooted closer, is this JIMIN?! Omo! He's the guy I kissed?! I'm so fucked up right now and I'm still sleepy, I have a severe hangover, I have work later, all of these are because of unnies! They already got their revenge, fine.

I got the pillow and the blanket from the bed then put it around him I adjusted his neck to put the pillow so that he wouldn't have a stiff neck. I put the blanket on him. Awwieee, he looks like a mochi, he definitely is.

After that, I stood up left a note. Saying “Thank you for your kindness, Jimin-ssi. Sorry for the trouble that I caused you, btw, your hoodie is very comfortable. I will just return it if we meet. 'Til we meet again. P.S. I'm sorry for the kiss.” I putted it on top of his phone so he can see it. I tiptoed outside their dorm and I'm really nervous if they'll caught me.

Finally, I got inside of my dorm. I immediately went to bed to sleep again.

--

I heard my phone vibrating because of the alarm. Geez, what time is it? I still want to sleep. Since it can't stop ringing and vibrating, I opened it and saw that it's already 6:00! The call time is 7:00 and the travel time is 30 minutes. I immediately went to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

After that, I chose an all black outfit because I feel so tired today. Dressing up is one of my ways to express myself.

By 6:26 am, I finished doing my routine. Rushing to the parking lot, I just noticed that there are  actually so many guards guarding the elevator that I use, ohh, maybe because of BTS. Oh my, I just realized that BTS are my neighbors. I forgot to tell you that there are four elevators here. One for the guests, one for the staffs, one for the people who owns an apartment here, and one for BTS and me.

While driving, I blasted some random rock and loud music for me to stay awake since I'm still really sleepy and my head is throbbing because of the hangover. I'm soooo hungry I want to eat but I have no time.

--

I arrived at sajangnim's office right on time. Well, I'm not allowed to call him Appa when working, he said. Talk about professionalism, right?

“You're twelve minutes early, very good.” Appa said then he stood up and bowed, I also reciprocated the bow of course. “Yes, sajangnim,” I said then give him my pokerface. I'm not really into the mood right now. All I want is to sleep, sleep, and sleep. “Let's start, shall we?” He asked then I nodded.

“First, you're not only going to be BTS' personal assistant. I will give you all the jobs and the staffs will only guide you and assist you, understood?” He said that while intertwining his hands, I just nodded again.

“For me to cut it short, here are the files. You need to read it all, by the way, you have your own office now. Just go to the floor where the Golden Closet, Rkive, Hope World, and Genius Lab studios are. You can ask my secretary about the things you wanna know if it's not on the file and just press number one on your telephone in the office if you wanna talk to me. Make sure you call me for necessary things only, okay?” Wow, that's a lot, okay.