Chapter Eight

Snow and White

"Yoongi..... I need you."

I said as the other line stayed in silence.

"Lisa? Why?"

"Please come here at the nearest café." I said as I continue to sob.

"Wait are you... crying? Okay, I'll be there in five minutes." He said then I heard a few movements and I heard Jimin asking him where is he going.

After a few minutes a man in disguise is running to me, panting because of running. He then grabbed my hand and we exited the café without saying a word. I pouted because of the thought of my strawberry frappe being left behind.

We stopped at a park. It's so beautiful as the place was surrounded with the dancing trees as the wind blows to West. The blooming flowers that allures the bees while there are butterflies that freely flies everywhere. Everything is so beguiling and calming.

"Wow it's so pretty in here. How did you know this place?" I said, amazed.

"Because I live here." He said savagely.

"Oh right. Why so savage?" I said then ran to the swing when the kid left the position.

"I'm just telling the truth. What's so savage about that?"

Oof Lisa you got burned two times. You need payback.

"It's because you have the courage to tell the truth." Yes! Now I have my fire back.

"I think people should be more savage. Because it's always been the truth untold." I continued as I smirked at him. He smirked back.

"Oh, I see what you did there. You're pretty smart huh." He said as he sat right next to me on the swing.

"No, I'm not." I said then looked down. He's actually one of the few people who I like to be close with.

"You know what? Why do people always think low of themselves?" He suddenly asks.

"Maybe because that's what the people that surrounds them make them feel. Because people can be insensitive sometimes, especially with words." I said then I remembered what happened earlier. Taehyung.... I didn't know that you can be so mean. I thought you're a good one. I feel disappointed. What is beauty if your personality is ugly?

"About earlier, can you tell me why are you crying? Who made you cry?" He said as he closed his eyes and laid on the grass, on the ground.

"About that... It's uhm because there's this friend of mine. She called me and said that when she was in a room full of clothes because she needs to pick a few outfits for a few boys because there's a shooting that will happen. Then, one of the boys that she will pick clothes for, appeared. He's one of the fashion icons in the group so he's there to help. Then things started to get heated as the guy said that my friend is a slut, whore, flirt even if it's not true just because he thinks that she's getting close to the other boys. I cried because of her story so no worries. You know, girls get emotional so I'm okay. Nothing bad happened."
I said trying to stop myself from crying.

Come on Lisa. You're stronger than this. Stop being such a cry baby over petty things.

I looked at him as I didn't get a respond. His eyes are closed so I stood up from the swing as I went near him. Is he sleeping?

I sat on the ground, I waved my hand in front of his face, I held his hand then let go of it to see if he really is sleeping. Okay, no signs, I'm good to go.

I opened my phone and snapped pictures of him sleeping, different angles. I snickered because he looks funny but still handsome hahaha.

I opened my bag as I saw my marker. Wohoo time for fun.