Chapter Eleven

Curious

I woke up because of the annoying sound coming from my phone. Argh, to that person, I hope you choke. You just ruined my nap.

Without looking at the caller ID, I answered the call. “What do you need?”

“YAAAAAHHHH!” I heard a scream that made me move the phone away from my ears. “Who the fuck is this? Did you just called me just to scream your lungs out? Didn't you know that I was sleeping?”

“Woah woah there. Sorry, it's me, Jungkook. The person who screamed is Jiminssi—Yah pabo! Call me hyung you disrespectful kid!”

“Oh, Jungkook, what is it that you needed? Sorry for my rude act earlier, it's just that I don't like people who ruin my sleep.”

“It's okay. Next time, I won't ruin your sleep so that you'll like me..too.” He said that made my brows furrowed. What is he talking about?

“What did you say in the last part? I'm not able to hear it. And stop hitting on me, Jungkookie.”

“Well then, I'll just make Rosé my girlfriend.”

“Bish, stop right there. Chaeyoung is mine! And I don't share, you flirt.”

“Well, I'm not an international playboy for nothing.” I can feel that he's smirking right now.

“Chae is for Lisa only. And Lisa is only for her unnies. Chaelisa, get it? Not Rosé and Kookie.” I said, pouting. Don't you dare Jeon. I'll cut your dick if you hit on Rosé.

“Hahahaha you're cute. Sorry, but I'm for IU noona only. I'm just joking.”

“Don't play tricks on me. What do you really need and you ruined my beauty sleep?”

“You're like Yoongi hyung, always sleeping. I'm just here to remind you about our concert. You also need to prepare because you're coming with us for the world tour.”

“I think I should be the one reminding you and your members about that, Jeon. Is that all? If so, thank you and bye.”

“No! No! Wait... Uh... How can I say this... CanIcomeoverpleaseandletsjusteatpizzaandbananamilk?”

Hahaha he's so cute when shy. “Oh the almighty international playboy slash golden maknae Jeon Jungkook is shy and wants to come over to have some pizza and banana milk? That's new.”

“How did you understand that? I spoke so fast.” He said with his voice mix of fascination and amusement.

“Well, I'm not the royal maknae of blackpink for nothing. And Jeon, I'm sorry but you can't come over to my place. I have a date tonight.”

“With who? You have a boyfriend? I thought you don't? Base on the information that sajangnim gave, you're single.” I don't know if I'm just assuming things or... Is he jealous?

“Why? And what? My father gave information about me? Argh, maybe that's fake. I'm taken. It may not be a boy, but I belong to my unnies. They are my girlfriends and I'm their oppa.”

“I don't even like girls calling me oppa and then you're here being the oppa? Wow,” he said with disbelief.

“Why? Are you threatened? Maybe because I'm more of a man unlike you hahaha.”

“Don't you say that again or else I'm gonna prove to you who's really the man here. But nah, I'll just wait for you to beg for me.”

“Pervert.” After I said that, I hanged up the phone.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Only the sound of the clock is heard. It's already 4:00 pm and I have a workout session with my favorite unnies.