Prologue

Astrid couldn't wait to go off on her own. She was thrilled by the idea of having the chance to have an adventure, without her murdersome family following her. It excited her - no it electrified her whole being.

Her family, not so much. They couldn't stand the idea of their little princess leaving them. Especially Niklaus and Hope. The trio had an unbreakable bond, their love for each other was endless. Especially after Hayley died to protect Hope and Astrid from the Hollow. Klaus and Hope became extremely protective over the blonde beauty.

But, they knew nothing would stop the Mikaelson princess from changing her mind. So they accepted their fate, and helped Astrid get ready for the journey of her life. Astrid told them that she would be travelling until she found a place to stay - somehow adding references to her favourite fairy-tale while doing so 'Keep adventuring and stay not a grown up.' Her references always managed to make her family smile, loving that she kept some of her innocence after triggering her curse.

So with a happy smile, and a light heart, she began her journey. A jouney that would changer her, make her a better person. Not only would it change her, but it would the lives of others as well.