Chapter 8

Third POV.

After being reassured that it was okay for the young girl to get changed, she grabbed her dress from Mary Margaret to go get changed, on her way to Granny's she was stopped. A person wearing leather walked right in front of her, stopping at her head. When her eyes travelled up their clothed form, she came to realise it was Killian. He kneeled down and began to pet her head.

After petting her for a while, both of them completely forgetting about the things happening a feet away from them, he stopped and began to admire her Wolf form. His piercing eyes travelled from her black body to her white feet. Letting out a small coo, "Bloody hell, you are quite an enticing little thing, aren't you?" All she did was curl into his warm body even more. Which caused him to let out a husky chuckle, something what made Astrid smile - it was more of a doggy grin. 

After realising how long she'd spent with the hooked man, she realised that she had to her room in Granny's. Nudging him with her snout, she began to move. Getting the message, Killian began to move to allow the little wolf to go. "Goodbye, love." He spoke while she padded away.

After realising that she had no energy to go help her friends, she decided to stay in her room to text her family. After receiving the usual types of messages - Daggering Kol, murdering someone, killing Marcel, the usual - her aunt sent a message saying that she sent a grimoire through to her by magic. After seeing it on her bed, Astrid let out a loud squeal. Laughing in delight. So she spent the rest of the day practicing her magic, having lots of success in the mean time.

(I left Manhattan an The Queen is dead, I didn't see how Astrid would fit into the episode.)

Over the next few days, Astrid just sat in her room practicing. Always ringing David and Henry to see what has been happening in her town. While practicing, Astrid noticed that she had began to pick up spells much faster, she could do spells without reciting anything. her favourite spells that she learnt were to make herself invisible -something she learnt of the Saltzman twins- and incendia - a fire spell - she always found it funny how it the fire would come at her command.

So when Astrid leaves her room, she sees Gold in pain. "Hey Mr. Gold are you okay?" She questioned, everyone's heads snapped to her. Gold just groaned slightly in response "Wait, I can help. I've been practicing some healing magic." She walked up to him and raised her hands above his body. "Wait, this won't heal you but it will help with the pain. Asinta Mulaf Hinto, Sho Bala." Once finished, he looked a lot more calmer, but you could still see it was effecting him. While looking at him, everyone was looking at the young girl in awe. Even the new guy, Neal - Henry's dad.

"Thank you dearie, I'm beginning to feel a bit stronger. Take me back to my shop. There's magic there can protect us." Gold spoke. Astrid smiled in return, while also listening to Emma telling Henry to go with Ruby, her werewolf friend.

While going to Gold's shop, Emma, Neal and Mary Margaret went inside to look for something that would help them. While Astrid and David looked around. "So, 'Strid, I saw you with Hook the other day at the docks." Astrid sighed and looked at David. "Look, I only want to look out for you, you've became family to us. So, I need to protect you." Astrid beamed at him, turning to give him a hug. He returned it instantly, allowing Astrid to feel protected and safe. While hugging, she also reassured David that nothing was going on between the two. Still feeling sceptical, he sighed and nodded. The proceeded to walk over to tell the group that they're clear outside. Astrid sighed and followed.

Astrid struck up conversation with Neal quickly. "So, who are you?" she questioned him. He turned to look at the blonde girl.

"Neal, Henry's dad."

"Right, so you're the guy that left Emma. So, I'll say this once, and once only. If you ever think about hurting that little boy, I will get revenge. Mikaelsons always get even." She glared at him, making him shrink. It was quite comical to see a tall man, cower at a tiny teenager. "So, how does it feel to meet your son?" And just like that, he calmed down and started to converse with the young girl. Even telling her that he is Rumple's son. Only to get a 'that's fuckin' cool' which received many glares. The two of them becoming friends.

"Don't talk to me." Regina cut their conversation short, Astrid quickly got ready for a fight. While doing so, she notices the women summon a fireball which is quickly extinguished by David. Which caused the Evil Queen to get angrier, casting David outside of the shop. Astrid prays that nothing got broke after seeing how he landed.

"David!" Emma screamed. Quickly running towards the door, but is stopped by Cora. Astrid growls, getting ready to snap the older women's neck, but she teleports away. While starting to shake, Astrid grabs Regina by her throat and throws her on the ground. Emma shoves something against her throat. 

"What's it gonna be?" Neal questions after seeing the Dark One's dagger.

"Mother!" Regina shouts, earning a sympathetic look from Astrid. She couldn't even comprehend the idea of not saving family, so Cora's reluctance disgusts the young girl. Astrid qickly runs over to Emma, helping her stand. 

After seeing the heart-warming moment between Gold, Neal and Belle. Astrid began to tear up, thinking how sad it was and how angry she was with Killian. When she next saw him she was going to give him a piece of her mind. She would tell him how angry she was with him, how she was upset that he left without telling her.

While hearing Cora getting past the protection Barrier, Neal, Emma and Astrid got up to fight. To protect Gold. "Out of the way, you three." With a wave of her hand, the three were teleported into the Forest.

"That was cool, I need to learn how to do something like that." Astrid spoke, earning two looks from her friends. Which caused a sigh to escape her chapped lips.