Chapter 31

Third POV.

"I'd watch out for the apples in this house, love." Astrid said when she saw Killian looking at a green apple. Killian just sighs and says a small "Aye."

"It was a joke, baby. Where's your sense of humour?" Astrid looked at him in worry. "What's wrong?"

"It left, when the witch arrived." Astrid nodded in understanding, she had just done the ritual a few hours. And her magic has ben flaring up, not causing anything to happen, only making weird feelings in her body. It's like she has a permanent bad feeling, but maybe that's because she does feel like something will go wrong, something soon. But, she can now use her magic, without worrying. It turns out, that she can now use her normal spells, and they work with her new magic. Astrid was beaming when this happened.

"Well, we're gonna take care of that. Regina said she has a plan." Astrid patted Killian's back gently and led him over to the table, where Emma, David and Mary Margaret were sat. Kol and Davina went out to explore the town.

"I'm sure she does."

"Emma, will you please tell your mother that we're not gonna name "Leopold"?" David said as the two joined the table.

"Uh, why not? It was my father's name." Mary Margaret glared slightly at David, said man shrunk under her stare slightly.

"People will make fun of him." Astrid interrupted, backing up David. He smiled in gratitude.

"My father was a king." 

"Which is why, nobody made fun of him." Astrid nodded at David's reasoning.

"Okay, what about "Eva" after my mother?" Astrid blocked out the rest of the conversation, she had too or else she would laugh at them, and offend them.

"Sorry to keep you waiting. I was making this special tea." Regina said as she entered the room. She serves everyone a cup. David goes to drink it but Regina warns. "No, don't drink it! It's a deadly poison summoning the Dark Vortex." Astrid was still tempted to drink it, just to see what would happen.

"I prefer Earl Grey." David deadpans.

"The dark what?" Emma asks.

"Zelena came by this morning. While the Dark One was stealing my heart, she was here gloating. She said that my weakness was that I don't know enough of her past. So, I have decided to summon someone who does. We have to talk to my mother." Astrid was ready hex Gold, but decided against it. It wasn't worth it, not yet, anyway.

"It's a fairly simple ritual, but not often performed." Regina informed them, Astrid and Emma soak up the information.

"If it's easy to talk to the dead, why don't do it more?" Emma asks, and Astrid nods at the question.

"Well, because to do it, you need the murder weapon and the murderer." Astrid laughs slightly to herself and speaks up to Killian. 

"I wonder what my family would do with this, they'd probably have a field day a talking to all of the people they killed." Killian laughs slightly at her statement. Astrid breaths out a sigh of relief, he was back to his loving self.

"What do we need to do?" Emma asks.

"Focus on Cora." They all join hands.

"Wait never mind, they'd probably be able to only talk to a few, they barely remember any of the people they've killed."

"Darling, you wound me!" Kol shouts as they enter, Astrid just shushed him, as they go back to the ritual. Everyone ignores the crazy Uncle, and powerful Aunt.