Chapter 6

Third POV.

When Gold came knocking at the door, Astrid ignored their conversation, she was rather excited to see her Hooked friend again. She was only knocked out of her daydream, when they were about to leave. "Wait Henry." She quickly ran to him to do their signature handshake that they made the previous night. "See ya little man." She smiled at him and Emma as they left.

Astrid saw Mary Margaret and David flirting, she shuddered in mock revulsion. "I'm gonna leave now, I don't wanna see your non stop flirting." She laughed at the duo while leaving. The couple smiled at her retreating figure, happy that they met the beautiful girl. 

Astrid went to her room to get changed, feeling rather pretty that day. She decided to wear a outfit what was slightly revealing, but still Astrid Mikaelson's 'look'.

Feeling quite summery, Astrid went to the docks she wanted to see Killian's ship again, it was rather beautiful

When arriving at the docks, she saw Killian, with David, Mary Margaret and Leroy. After hearing Hook ask about them asking him about his recovery. "Are you Okay, Killian?" Astrid asked. After hearing her voice, everyone turned around. Killian's eyes raked her form, appreciating the way the dress hugged her body. A throat clearing interrupted his stares.

"Come closer and feel yourself, love." He smirked at her, enjoying how her cheeks grew red. 

"I already have, haven't I?" Eventhough Astrid was innocent, she knew when to flirt and how to. His eyes sparkled in interest. "Maybe you should check again, I'm feeling a small pain in my-" David interrupted their small flirting.

"You wanna lose the other hand? Where's the ? Come on. Archie told us; it's shielded somehow, isn't it... mate?" He pushed the Hooked male backwards.

"Aye. That it is. Follow me. I don't know what you expect to find. Cora won't be there." Killian spoke, rather disappointed that their small flirting session was over.

"Maybe she left something behind that will tell us where she went. Let's go." David pushed Killian forward roughly, he didn't like the fact that he was flirting with the small girl.

"No funny business. I'm watching you, pirate." Leroy spoke

"Yes, dwarf. That should deter me from any malfeasance." Astrid pulled a face behind his back. "Hey, I'm small too, leave him alone." 

"Sorry love, but your height is endearing. His is rather funny." Hook spoke, smirking at the flustered girl.

"Oh, don't worry, Leroy. He'll help us." Mary Margaret spoke.

"What makes you so sure?"

"Because you're a pirate. You know which way the wind blows, and right now, it is gusting towards us." Astrid giggled.

"I see this is rather funny to you sweetheart." He smirked at David. "Follow me." He pushed Leroy aside, so he could lead them to the ship.

While they were speaking, Astrid was looking around. She was admiring how glossy the floors looked, how well kept the ship looked. She was in awe, it was beautiful. While Astrid was admiring the ship, Killian was admiring her. He thought the dress with the slit, brought out how pretty her legs were. Her bright blonde hair, enhanced her angular face. The dark eyelashes, brought out how beautiful her eyes were. He thought she was one of the most beautiful people he has layed eyes on.

Astrid turned around to see a thing covered by a blanket, she walked to it and pulled the cover off. She gasped, as she looked at the man trapped. "Killian!" She shouted. They all surrounded her to see the man. "Who is that?" She looked into Killian's eyes, only to see curiosity behind them. He shrugged his shoulders.