Chapter 9

Third POV. 

While running in her wolf form, Astrid was thinking about how strange her life actually is. She has gained people who have became family to her, but they are fairy-tale characters; which was slightly funny in her mind. But a lot better an more realistic than the ones presented in Disney or other movie. But she wouldn't change it for the world.

"If you want to kill Mary Margaret you're going to have to go through us." Astrid heard Emma shout, she quickly ran to the group. Noticing Regina's angry face - Astrid was told about Cora's death, she felt like Regina had a right to be angry, she just lost her mother. Snow should just accept what she had done, and move on to the best of her abilities; that's what she did.

Realising what Regina was going to do, Astrid ran out to the group and stood in front of Henry protectively. Her hackles raised and her teeth snarling. Doing anything to protect her family.

"Henry, get out of the way!" Neal shouted, trying to get his son away from the volatile Regina.

"Not until someone helps me destroy magic!" He shouted while running his finger through Astrid's fur, trying to calm the Wolf down.

"There's no way to get rid of it. You can't just blow it up!" Astrid snarled again at the Mayor's shouting.

"Magic isn't the problem, kid. It's her"

"It's not just her. It's everyone. Look what magic did to Mary Margaret. Look what it did to you! It's ruining everything. It makes good people do terrible things." Henry spoke with confidence, showing that he had an opinion too. Emma quipped, "And bad people." 

"Please. It's going to destroy my family. Help me get rid of it." Henry spoke, while Astrid finally calmed down.

"I can't do that Henry. But there is something I can do." Regina burned the scroll with the curse on it. Allowing everyone to let out a sigh of relief. Henry thanked her, and began to walk away. Astrid, noticing Regina's crestfallen face, ran up to her and gave her a slight nudge. Letting out a little yip, the girl began to chase after Henry. Which caused him to laugh and run away. Allowing everyone to walk away with a smile on their faces.

While trying to help Henry with his school work, they walked out to see a person laying on the floor. While listening to people talking, she soon realised it was Pinocchio, she may have fan-girled a small amount in her head. So when she watched him get turned into a 'real boy' she may have let out a small shout. Luckily no one heard her small outburst.

Emma crouched down to him and asked "Pinocchio? I have to ask you a question. I need you to think real hard, okay? Before you turned into a little boy, you were trying to tell us something very important. Do you remember? You were trying to warn us about something." 

"I... I don't remember. If I did, I would be truthful. I promise." He stammered, Astrid smiled at the sight, even letting out a small 'aw'. Which caused Henry to hug into her side, while watching the heart-warming scene. 

Astrid had truly found more family, and she couldn't be anymore happier.