Storytime

Run, run rebelRunning with the devilOoh, ooh, coming for youRun, run, run, runRun, run, run, run rebelRun rebel

Run, run rebel
Running with the devil
Ooh, ooh, coming for you
Run, run, run, run
Run, run, run, run rebel
Run rebel

Run, Run Rebel by Hidden Citizens

Third POV.

"If the curse went to places with other stories, then who knows who else is in this town?" Astrid woke up to her small friend's voice. Groaning she sat up and looked around. After seeing the people in house faces, she sighed. "I guess you guys want me to tell you about myself." After seeing them nod, she sighed.

"Okay... Well my full name is Astrid Andrea Mikaelson. I share my middle name with my sister, and it was my mother's real name. My family is notorious for being the most powerful supernatural creatures in the world." Henry's face was full of wonder. "My father, Niklaus Mikaelson, is the Original hybrid, part Vampire part Werewolf." Everybody looked shock at the revelation, but Astrid shushed them so she could talk.

"My Uncles, Elijah and Kol are Original vampires. My Aunt Rebekah is also an Original vampire too. My other Aunt, Freya, is one of the most powerful Witches in the world. And my mother, Hayley, was originally a Werewolf, but then turned into a Hybrid, like my father. So that produced me and my Sister, the original Tribrids. Part Vampire, Witch and Werewolf. But I only have my Werewolf and Witch side triggered, I have to die to trigger the Vampire side." Mary Margaret nodded, and asked for her to continue. Astrid smiled.

"Now before I tell you about myself, I must tell you about my family. Over a thousand years ago, my grandmother, made a potion to turn my family into Vampires. She made this spell to protect our family, a few days before my uncle was mauled by Werewolves. So she made it to protect my family, and when my dad made his first kill, he triggered his Werewolf curse. This caused my grandfather to get my grandmother to bind his Werewolf curse, to his Vampiric side. He did this because he was outraged, she cheated on him, thus creating Niklaus, the bane if his existence.

After binding him, my father killed Esther, he was outraged. His own family betrayed him, And over a thousand years my family ran. But over the years my family changed. My aunt Rebekah, became foolish, always seeking and falling in love. My Uncle Kol, became reckless and bloodthirsty. My other Uncle, Elijah, hid his bloodthirst behind a sheet of politeness and promises, but he was just as dangerous as the rest. And my Father became paranoid, always believing our family would betray him. So he used to dagger them - this dagger put them in a deep sleep till someone removed it.

My family, killed many people. They tortured, maimed and killed. They were ruthless, but when they heard that a young werewolf girl was pregnant, they changed. But their enemies became mine and my sister's enemies. My grandmother tried to kill us just as we were born, my crazy Aunt tried to use us as a power source. A evil spirit kept our family from being whole, until my mother sacrificed herself, so we could become a family again." By end of Astrid's speech May Margaret was crying, David and Emma looked sad. And Henry gave her a hug.

"You poor girl, but I need to ask, how did you trigger your curse?"

"W-well when my sister and I had the Hollow - the evil spirit - in us, we were so angry. So very angry. The people who supported the Hollow, killed a person that I looked up to. Josh. So my father took us to a Church and allowed us to take our anger out on them. They were Vampires so when they died, our curse wasn't triggered, but the force caused a man to die. The man wasn't innocent, so we didn't have to bare the major guilt, but it's still there. Y'know?" Henry continued to hug her, and he asked if he could see some of her magic.

She grabbed a pillow form the seat she was sleeping on, and ripped it open. "Sorry." She admitted sheepishly. The feathers were laying on the ground, and Astrid put her hands above them. "My mentor, Bonnie, taught me this." She moved her hands up, allowing the feathers to float and cover the room. Everyone laughed in joy at the beautiful sight.

Their beautiful moment, was interrupted by a knock on the door

Their beautiful moment, was interrupted by a knock on the door. Emma sighed and went to open the door. Mr Gold barged in, looking determined. "You remember that favour you owe me, Miss Swan? I'm cashing it in." He said to Emma.

"It's not a good-"

"You do honour your agreements, don't you? I need to find someone, so we're leaving today. Pack your bag." Gold spoke. 

"Leaving?" Mary Margaret and Astrid spoke. She questioned where. 

"Wait. Find someone? Who?"

"My son. It has to be today, because every minute I'm here, is a minute closer to me killing Hook. So it's really best for all concerned if I leave, and you're going to come with me. Oh, and, um, we have a long history. So know this, and know it to be true. If any harm comes to Belle while I'm gone, I'm killing all of you. I'll see you at noon."

"I could probably take him, if not I'll call dad, he definitely could." Astrid spoke confidently, Only to receive looks from the people in the room. "Fine." She pouted.