Chapter 32

Third POV.

Astrid groaned when she felt someone enter her bed. Squinting her eyes, she saw Killian, his eyes looked troubled. Before Astrid had the chance to worry, he pulled her into his arms and buried his face into the crook of her neck. Where various love bites lay, for some reason her accelerated healing hasn't got rid of them yet. Not that she was complaining.

Smiling in happiness, Astrid ran her hands through Killian's soft hair. His locks were quite damp, Astrid assumed he had been sweating. He sighed out in relief, he was happy to be back in his true love's arms. Zelena couldn't control him here.

"Come on, baby. We need to shower." Astrid coaxed, he nodded and huffed. The both of them got out of bed, his eyes darkened drastically as he saw her bare figure. Smirking, she sauntered into the bathroom, making sure to add a bit more sway into her hips. He groaned and followed after her. 

She turned on the shower head and turned to Killian. Just like the night before, she helped undress him, her fingers igniting a fire deep within him. Before he could act on it, she led him into the shower. His tall figure covered her entirely, but the water cascaded over them both. She moaned in relief when the warm water hit her sore body, all of the tension released in her muscles.

She made sure to grab some berry body wash and began to wash Killian's chest. Lovingly, she ran her fingers across his broad shoulders and the base of his neck. Motioning for him to turn around, She washed his back, and he sighed in delight. Once done washing him, she grabbed some Shampoo and told him to squat. Once he had done so, she put it on his head and began to massage his scalp. He groaned in pleasure, and she smiled. She lent down to kiss him on the forehead, once done. And cuddled into his back. She was pressed flush against him.

After a few minutes, he stood up, and began washing her. His fingers pressed deliciously into her sore muscles and al of her back. Then she turned to face him, and he washed everywhere carefully. Not missing anywhere. Once done he began to wash her hair.

After he washed out the suds from her hair, he lent down to kiss her. Their kiss was slow and filled with love, they radiated love and passion.

Once they finished their activities, they left the shower content and extremely happy.

Killian went out with Henry, while Astrid spent some time with Kol and Davina. She rang Emma and was told that she would be on stand by if needed. 

After eating together, Kol, Astrid and Davina went out. Astrid showed them her favourite spots of the town while they talked. After catching up, Davina asked her about her lover. 

Blushing, Astrid said "I remember when I first met Killian, I attacked him. He was threatening this couple, so I jumped on him while in my Wolf form, it's rather comical thinking about it now. Then the next time I saw him, I helped heal him, he was ran over by the person who kidnapped Henry. And that's how we began to become friends, then lovers." Davina was smiling, she was glad that Astrid had found someone. Hope was already in a relationship with one of the Saltzman twins. However Kol was a different story, he was glowering at the thought of his niece being with a man that old. But he wouldn't get in the way of her love life, he was not his brother. And he hoped that Klaus would make the right decision when it came to his daughter's love live. Marcel, Freya, Rebekah and Elijah included.

Kol noticed the marking on his niece's neck and roared in anger. Davina followed where he was looking and saw a bruise on the side of her neck, she laughed silently. Astrid stood in shock, then realised what got him angry. Before he could reach her, she flashed away in a yellow cloud of smoke.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Killian, Uncle Kol is pissed. He saw the marks on the side of my neck!" Astrid shouted when she entered the Boat house. Killian grew pale, and everyone looked towards her. Emma texted her telling her about what had happened, Henry had regained his memories.

David marched over to her, and moved the side of her face to show him her neck. Looking at the hickies and then at Killian - he did this a few times - everything clicked into place. He drew his sword and went to swing it at the Pirate. Regina rolled her eyes and made the sword disappear, "Calm down Charming, you can maim Captain Guyliner later, we have more important issues. Who sent Hook the message?"

"We didn't send you any message." David spat out, he held Astrid's hand in anger. He glared angrily at Killian, Astrid guffawed.

"Well, I got one. It's the truth. Somebody bloody well sent me the message. Who else would have an antidote? Who else would have known where to find the Savior?" They all shared a look in confusion and worry.

"KILLIAN JONES. ASTRID MIKAELSON!" Her Uncle roared as he entered the Boat House.