Chapter 11

Third POV.

"Hang on. I almost got it." Astrid rushed Emma, the adrenaline coursing through her veins was almost addictive.

"So once we find proof that Tamara's evil, I guess the wedding's off?" Henry spoke, Astrid nodded too. She was wondering what was going to help them.

"Henry, Astrid... Neal and I are not getting back together. You know that, right?" Henry and Astrid sighed in disappointment.

"I mean, once he's single, it could happen. Thrown together, moonlight, wine..." Henry spoke looking at Astrid to carry it on. 

"Romantic music in the background, Gazes filled with love. The perfect romance." Astrid finished, earning a look from the blonde older women.

"Listen to me, you guys. I am onto Tamara for other reasons, not because she's with Neal, okay.Go. Go, go, go." She finally unlocked the door, Astrid smiled slightly. "Ah yes! You gotta be the lookout." The two of them nodded.

"But—but what do we do? Whistle?" Henry questioned.

"No, that's too obvious. You gotta hit the door. You know, like, just like..." She proceeds to hit the door. "Like, kick it like you're bored. Like..." She then kicks the door twice. "Or, like, stumble into it." She thumps the door. "Like, oh, I'm... you know? Just hit the door, okay?" Astrid giggled at her actions.

"Hit the door." Henry commented. Emma nodded and replied with a "Yeah."

"Got it. Now go." Astrid pushed her into the room.

When Astrid saw Neal, she leant against the door, and slightly kicks the door twice. Wincing slightly as it made a bit of noise. Henry sucked in a breath next to Astrid at the sight of hid dad.

"Uh? Hey, Henry, Astrid. What..." Neal looked confused. Astrid mumbled and Henry looked pale, trying to grab Emma's attention.

"Oh, hell no. I taught her that. Emma!" The three of them walked into the room, Astrid and Henry looking at the floor. This caused Emma and Neal to have an argument, about privacy, about Tamara. After hearing the evil women's name, Henry and Astrid rolled their eyes immediately. After their argument finished, the three of them walked out. All of them sighing in anger and disappointment.

"You know, we believe you about Tamara." Henry spoke, allowing Astrid to nod her head.

"You should, 'cause I'm right." Emma spoke confidently, Astrid smirked in response.

"And when we prove it, we can all go back to the Enchanted Forest." Henry spoke, breaking the silence in the loft.

While Henry, Emma, Mary Margaret and David walked into the mayor's office in search of Regina, Astrid was looking other places for the ex-queen. When she received the phone call from David, telling her about Tamara stealing Regina, she went to meet up with them at the Cannery. She nodded and began her journey there. Astrid entered the room, sniffing she smelt Regina's scent. She ran to her, and began helping Mary Margaret untie Regina. Quickly muttering a spell to give her more energy and to help with the pain.

They all went back the loft, Astrid hugging Emma after seeing her come back with a tear - stained face. She quickly jumped to the idea of Neal being dead after he didn't return. Even letting a few tears drop herself, everyone seemed to leave her, voluntary and involuntarily.

"Emma, I'm so sorry." David commented in sorrow at the sight of his daughter and someone he considers family crying.

"How... how am I gonna tell Henry?" Emma commented in sadness, not wanting to believe that her first love is dead. Or that her son's dad is dead. David just sighed, and kissed Emma and Astrid on the forehead. 

Astrid brought Emma over to the couch to sit down and rest. Astrid sat next to her, and cuddled into her, bringing Emma over the edge. She started crying again, which only caused Astrid to pull her into a hug and allowed her to cry no her shoulder. Not only bringing the two closer, but allowing Emma to feel slightly better.