Authors note - Whats up nerds?

2/26/19
Over 276 notifications in one day.

Hot damn.

Welp I should probably introduce myself now that all of y'all are here.

Heyyyy....

I'm Tully. And I write. When I began this book I wasn't actually planning on anything big (cough older readers know this cough) and thus I updated really...really slowly with bad grammar and without checking/editing it. (I am legitimately surprised that so many of you seem to like it with so many mistakes).
But that shall change!
....sometime....

I'm guessssssing sometime after I finish this book and catch up on all my other novels that I'm writing (most of which are off wattpad and I'm hoping to publish one day. They are waaaaaaay better than this book, trust me) then I'll slowly edit and polish it and make it pretty.

And in case you don't know, there is only one more chapter left before MMG is done! My first Wattpad book shall be finished! (After too damn long).

So that's about it.
Woooo.....yaaaaay.
*blows on pin wheel thing that spins*

Yeah anyways if you guys find any mistakes or stuff don't be afraid to point them out so I can fix them (one day).

And hey, since apparently you guys seem to like this book, you can check out my other books! And follow so you'll be alerted on when I edit this. (I'll post a message. But don't worry my child. I won't spam like other authors).

Until next time! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME! I AM SO HONORED! It'll all be worth it I promise!

~ Tully ~
2/26/19

Edit: Oh yeah I'm going to go back and change some a/n endings because middle school me was cringe.

Edit to the edit: PEOPLE KEEP VOTING EVEN AS I WRITE THIS! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM SO CONFUSED! BUT KEEP IT UP! MAKE MAMA PROUD!

Edit to the edit to the edit: NUMBER 2 IN ROMANCE ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I actually do not believe I deserve this. Like damn. You guys have so many better choices out there. But I'm honored, truly.
I love you all. Thank you. I'm going to go cry now.