CHAPTER 3

Beast could not believe it, he has finally found his mate. After years of searching, he has finally gotten her and all he wanted to do was mark her and make her his forever, cherishing her, loving her and making her his queen.

But, his human side pushed forward and let him know that they couldn't do that, that they had to take things slow, as she was human.

Beast didn't want to let go, he wanted her with a force. His human, spoke calmly, telling him that soon she would be theirs.

So, beast backed down and let his human take over, somewhat mollified.

Once back in his human form, he took a better look at the beauty that lay on the bed. She was slim, with enough curves, bountiful breasts, long dark hair and lush plum lips. Tempted to touch her, he moved closer, his fingers lightly brushing across her cheeks and again she whimpered, letting him know that she is already feeling the mate pull.

Wanting a taste of her, he leaned in closer and brushed his lips across hers, the sensation was unbelievable. Her mouth parted in a sigh and he took the opportunity to pass his tongue across her lips, tasting the sweetness. He moved his lips across her jawline, down her exposed neck, nibbled on a spot, that elicited moan from her. His desire for her burnt and his cock hardened. His hand moved down to her thigh, feeling it's silken touch and softness. Moving his mouth to her lips, he put a light pressure on her lips, slipping his tongue in, while his hand inched closer to her heat, his tongue tasting her sweet essence. His fingers pushing the fabric of her underwear away, stroking her bud with slow circular motions, her moans being swallowed by their kiss, her hips moving upwards, wanting more, not able to deny her, his thumb pressed down harder on her bud, his finger stroking her entrance, his cock hardening, feeling her wet heat, her moans.

Stroking faster and inserting his finger into her, while continuing his assault on her mouth, he felt her clenching, her hips bucking, her clit tightening around his finger, she was so responsive, tight, wet and hot.

Slowly, letting her ride out the wave of her orgasm, he removed his finger, slowed down. Kissing her lips softly, until he felt her relax and whilst his hand soothed her, he watched until she fell asleep.

Standing up, he looked down at her and whispered, "Soon, my love, we will be one."