CHAPTER 13

As Max woke up, the event's from the previous day came to mind. He and his beast were content.

Feeling the warm body snuggled against him, he hardened. Adjusting their positions, Max looked down to his mate, taking in her serene beauty.

He kissed her, sliding his tongue along the seam of her lips and whispered in her ear, all meant to arouse her.

She said his name, then said it again after he took her mouth erotically. Not fully awake, Cassie arched her hips, seeking contact with his.

Pressing another kiss on her neck, he felt her pulse tripping beneath his lips as he lightly stroked her belly, feeling her warm soft flesh. Her breath quickened and she squirmed beneath him, swiveling her hips.

He knew what she wanted, knew she would be wet. He slid his hand down to cup her. Then pulling her shorts and underwear down a bit, his fingers stroked, teasing and gently pinching her tender flesh. She catapulted from her drowsy half sleep straight into urgent demand.

He hardened more, touching her made his pulse pound, sending hot blood streaking through his body. His legs tangled with hers and a quiet need flared into want. In this moment, there were only sensations.

Her mouth searched for his, their lips meeting. Her hands clutching at his shoulders. They were in sync. With his fingers and his mouth, he teased and tantalized. Her body fascinating him. Curvy, yet sleek, it filled him with desire. Her skin quivering where he touched her.

"Max...please," she moaned.

Max knew what she wanted, sliding his finger into her. Her nails sank into the skin of his back. Her breath came out in short puffs and her hips pumped his hand. Her wet heat seducing him.

He loved watching her, he didn't let up, urging her with his fingers to ride the crest of sensations while he watched. She quivered, her breath seemingly locked in her lungs, sending her over the edge. Then letting her melt against him as he eased her back to earth. He let passion and love guide him.

He rested his head on her forehead, gazing into hers eyes, "I love you."

"I love you too." She whispered, with a gentle satisfied smile.