CHAPTER 31

"By the power invested by my people. You will now bring forth the accused and any evidence of the crimes committed by her." Max ordered.

Turning on the elevated platform, he watched the guards bring up a disheveled woman. Silver chains around her body. Her eyes wild, darting around her. Pushing and pulling away from them, trying to escape.

"Enough!" He snarled, wanting to snap her neck.

She stilled, bowing her head in submission, allowing the guards to place her in front, facing the pack members. Both guards stood on either side of her, making sure she didn't move. Tears running down her face.

" You have been accused of murder, attempted murder, conspiracy, aggressive behavior and a threat to your Luna." Max commented loudly, so that all could hear, "any words, before you are executed?"

She whimpered, pushing at those holding her arms, turning slightly, "You are mine...I do not regret what I have done...that bitch deserved it." Looking up with so much hatred, staring directly at Max.

"I enjoyed beating that girl, paying some drunk to rape her and carve that sweet message onto her chest, in all it's glory!" She laughed gleefully, hearing the crowd gasp at her.

"And as for the Luna, she is nothing more than a whoring weakling, she doesn't deserve to be your mate, I'm glad I beat the shit out of her, enjoying her pain, watching as she bled and squirmed on that filthy disgusting floor!" She spat out, cackling like a maniac, not caring about anything or anyone.

Moving forward, not wanting to drag this more, clearly seeing as she showed no remorse, Max grabbed her by the throat, squeezing tightly, letting his beast come forward, his claws digging into her neck, drawing blood, he watched as she clutched at his hands, trying to remove them... struggling desperately.

"Melissa Garrison, I sentence you to death, may you rot in hell!" Ripping her head off.

Turning too his guards, "Burn her body." He ordered.

Then walking away towards the woods, a lone figure.