CHAPTER 25

Did she want this?

Her body wanted this, as well as her mind. Wanting what Max could give her. He has already marked her, declared his love and promise's of unity. All that is required now, is to complete the mating.

"Oh...yes! I want you too!" She moaned, pressing her body further into his, whimpering, her breasts straining against her top. Feeling the moist heat of her desire against the flimsy material of her panties. His scent and nearness were electrifying, as he tilted her chin with a forefinger, all that was touching her now, "You want me," he said huskily, his dark eyes raking over her upturned mouth. "Say it."

It was a soft command, breathed against her lips. "I want you! I need you! Make me yours...!" She wildly admitted, twinning her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her. He caught her to him, their mouths fused, devouring in a hunger of frenzied need.

He tugged at her top, ripping it off in his urgency, wanting to get her out of her clothes. But, when her hands slid under his shirt, he growled, sweeping her up and walking to the bedroom. He set her down on her feet near the bed, pressing her against him, hungry for her mouth. Surfacing from their kiss, he dealt with the rest of her clothes and she was standing there only in her lacy white bra and flimsy panties.

Groaning, he caught her to him again, his tongue burning a urgent trail along the valley of her breasts, clutching his shoulders, she arched against him, as his mouth moved ravishingly over a lacy cup. The fine silk of his shirt was a sensual turn-on, the fabric of his jeans heightened her pleasure, as he suddenly cupped her buttocks and lifted her up, her legs wrapping around him, her fingers tangling wildly in his thick dark hair.

He dropped her down on to the bed, coming down to her, still fully clothed, removing the last scraps of her underwear swiftly and with dexterity. Naked, she writhed beneath him, wanting him naked too. He moved away, hastily shedding his clothes, watching her with hooded eyes, as she lay before him like a wanton seductress, thrilling him with anticipation for what was to come.

"Today you will be mine," he said hoarsely, looking down at her from where he was standing, unashamed and magnificent in his glorious nakedness.

"And you...will be mine," she whispered, her body pulsing in anticipation, as he came back to join her.

"Yes," he murmured softly against her lips.

Skillfully and with controlled deliberation, he slid down her body, anointing her skin with kisses, though his body was taut with his own need and his breathing ragged, he still moved with slow precision, his hand moving down to her core, testing her readiness. "I'm sorry if this will hurt... I'll try to make it as painless as possible, my love," he murmured near her neck, positioning himself to take her.

Cassie widened her legs, opening for him, welcoming his hard invasion. Sliding into her, breaking through her innocence, Max stilled, waiting painstakingly for her to adjust. Kissing her mark, soothing it, creating a desirous effect.

Adjusting her hips, a small cry spilled from her lips, his penetration went deeper, until he was filling her, stretching her. Mindless sensations coursed through her, as Max begun a slow thrust, his cock slipping in and out, ramming back in each time with relentless force, his hands fondling her delicate breasts, he pinched her nipples hard and was rewarded with a fresh gush of juices to thrust away. He adjusted his angle to rub deep inside her and she moaned, her pussy clenching around him.

Nuzzling her neck, tasting her sweat and inhaling her scent, "That's it, baby." He moaned, "So soft, so hot." Encouraging her with words and actions as she writhed beneath him. "Come for me, sweet Cassie. Let my cock give you pleasure."

Quivers built inside her, cupping and squeezing him, until his ball tightened and threatened to spill over. He bit her mark and clamped his fingers over the swollen peaks of her breasts.

She screamed his name and bucked widly. He grabbed her hips, pounding into her, burying himself to the hilt. She was so tight and wet...he fought off his orgasm for a few seconds to give her more pleasure, but then a red wave rose before his eyes and he exploded blindly, bellowing with just as much force as his seed erupted from him.

He couldn't tell where his flesh ended and hers began as they were locked together in a wild, savage climax. Removing his teeth from her mark, he licked it close, moving his lips towards hers, whispering, "Mine!"

"Yours!" She whispered back breathlessly.