CHAPTER 16

He will be mine!!!

As the figure moved away from the cabin, through the forest, it pondered how to get rid of that bitch. She was taking what was hers.

No...I will not allow it!  She growled.

I will find a way to get rid of her, I'll come up with the perfect plan, then the Lycan king will be mine!!! She thought sinisterly, cackling like a maniac as she made her way to the pack house.

#

"Cassie?" Max moved, laying her on her back, hovering over, staring solemnly into her eyes, "Can I mark you?"

Cassie inhaled sharply, did she want this?

"I mean...I know I said we would take things slow...I...," he stuttered, unsure at her continued silence.

Cassie saw the uncertainty, fear, anguish reflecting across his face. Making her decision, she grabbed his face, "Yes! I want you to mark me!" watching as elation filtered across his eyes.

"Are you sure?" Watching her intently. Even though his beast was pushing forward relentlessly to mark what was his, he needed her to be certain.

"Yes, I'm sure. Will it hurt?"

"Only a bit, then after immense pleasure." Smiling tenderly at her.

"Then I'm ready."

Scooping down, he plundered her lips, tasting her essence, devouring her mouth. Kissing along her jawline, reaching a spot on her shoulder, near her neck. Licking and grazing his teeth along that one spot, hearing her whimper with need. Elongating his teeth, he bit down, moaning. As sensations moved along his body, a connection formed between them. Her body jerking, but he held her down, pressing his teeth further in, binding their souls together. Finally hearing her moan of pleasure, he removed his teeth, licking the mark clean, sealing and soothing it with his kisses. Lifting his head up, he looked down at his mate, her eyes a closed, her plum lips slightly open, gasping. Kissing her forehead, he murmured, "Sleep my love." Tucking her in, feeling her body relax against his, as she fell into a deep slumber.

His beast content, she was finally theirs. The bond will only get better and soon she would be fully theirs.

In mind, body and soul.