#19

Minho's POV

"Why don't we go to upstairs to my room to catch up on things?" Hyunjin asked.

"Sure why not, I bet there's a lot to do." I nervously laughed.

I slowly climbed up the stairs making sure not to slip, as the steps were made out of hardwood. As I stepped on the last step, I realized that Hyunjin's bedroom was in a different room. Before, his room was the one right in front of the staircase.

"Hey where's your room? I thought it was supposed to be right here." I asked confused.

"Oh haha right. I switched rooms with my brother because he's in his "stage". So I took over his. To be honest I have no idea why he wanted the smaller room, but I can't complain can I." Hyunjin explained.

Ohhh that makes more sense...kinda..

Hyunjin opened his door to reveal his bedroom.

"It looks... the same." I laughed.

"Haha yeah, just in a different placement.... Why don't we sit down on the bed?" Hyunjin asked.

I nodded and quietly sat down onto his double bed.

Hyunjin spoke up to ease the tension. "So, anything new going on in your life?"

"To be honest, not really. After you left I started to hang out with some of our other friends like Kevin, Eric, and Changmin." I stated.

"Does Eric still make vine references?" Hyunjin joked.

I sighed, "You bet he does."

Hyunjin stared at the wall smiling with his eyes like he normally does. Oh how I missed them. Wait dammit that sounded weird. If you didn't know, I DO NOT like him in that way. That'd be disgusting. bLeH. That's like incest bro, just no.

"So when did you move back to Seoul?" I wondered.

"Oh it was in the beginning of this school year, so... 2 months ago?"

"Ohhh I see... So what school do you go to?"

Hyunjin looked away, like he was embarrassed for some reason. Why would he be embarrassed though? It's just school right?

"I uh, go to the same one, uh, you go to." He scratched the back of his neck.

"Wait..WHAT?" I screamed.