#33

Jisung's POV
———

Huh?

Stop texting and look up?

What does he mean by that?

If I look up it's gonna be that dude that knows my name and it's gonna be creepy af.

Wait.

The person....

In front of me.....

Fuck.

———

I decided to look up before whoever was in front of me gets nervous. To be honest, I didn't really notice who it was, as I was kinda busy thinking about why the fuck someone would talk to me at a cafe, but that's besides the point.

The person who texted me to look up was Hyunjin, and sure enough, it was.

I met his eyes and they were giving that 'it's ok' look.

"Oh uhm, sorry...Hyunjin" I nervously said.

"Hahaha it's ok! I wouldn't expect you to realize as it was so sudden."

"Uh so, do you work here?" I asked.

He looked down at his uniform, and looked back up at me.

"I sure hope I do." He laughed and gave me an eye smile.

"So... I guess we met now! Sorry I'm being so rude. I'm Han Jisung, 20 years old, and I go to JYP university."

"No need for that." Hyunjin chuckled. "We basically know each other already online."

Hyunjin continued, "By the way, you do really look like a squirrel!"

I was taken aback by that. "Oh...is that bad?"

"No no no no, it's cute!" He reassured.

"Oh sorry I have to go back now, see you in school maybe?" Hyunjin questioned.

"Yeah for sure, see you later!" I waved as he left the table.

Wtf just happened.