#37

Jisung's POV

Felix was grabbing Hyunjin and pulling us along the hallways. Hyunjin struggling to get out of his grip, and eventually gave up.

"What are we doing exactly?" Hyunjin sighed.

"WE NEED TO FIND SEUNGMIN!" Felix yelled.

"Dude I'm pretty sure everybody in the school heard you. I mean, everyone's talking about us now." I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"Hey it's one way to get popular am I right?" Felix exclaimed.

"Hey look there's Minho!" Hyunjin pointed out.

"We got no time for that right now." Felix said.

"Hi Minnie! Bye Minnie!" Hyunjin greeted.

The confused face from Minho could've kept me laughing for hours, as he waved.

"Wait actually, have him join us." Felix said, turning, then proceeding to run towards him.

You could see the utter fear and shock coming from Minho's eyes as Felix aggressively ran up to him. I can't say anything bad about that though, three tired ass kids running full speed coming right at you.

Hyunjin and I stood back a bit as we watched Felix loop his arm into Minho's, and ran off.

"Hurry up slowpokes! He's probably in the cafeteria!" Felix shouted.

And with that, we were running full speed towards the cafeteria.

"Why did u drag me here?" Minho's annoyed face questioned as we got to the cafe.

"Because. Seungmin. Exposed. Us." Felix repeated.

You could see the determination in his eyes as he opened the cafeteria's doors. It almost seemed like a K-drama of some school bully.

"KIM SEUNGMIN"

The whole room went silent.

Whispers started, and probably lots of rumours too.

"Why are they calling out Seungmin?"

"Is that Felix, Jisung, Hyunjin, and Minho together?"

"Why Seungmin?"

"Haha I bet he's gonna get beat up."

"That nerd."

"Hey shut up! I bet they can hear us. And at least he's handsome."

"Where is Kim Seungmin?" Felix shouted.

I spotted Seungmin, with his earbuds in, not hearing anything. I snickered as his friends bumped his head and took out his earbuds.

He stood up surprised and mostly confused at this point.

Seungmin looked around the cafeteria to see everybody turning their heads from Felix, to Seungmin, and then back to Felix.

His eyes finally landed on Felix and the rest of us and cracked a smile.

Like there was a race, both of them simultaneously ran up to each other...

And hUgGeD

It was pretty cute not gonna lie.

"AW HELL YEAH I GOT THAT ON TAPE!" Hyunjin yelled.

"Oops sorry."

We decided to join them and walk over to his table he was at, and talked about literally anything. From dancing tacos to cats, it was bizarre.

"Hey wait what about that Instagram thing you dragged me over to talk about?" Minho brought up.

"Oh yeahhhh, about that..." Felix said while bringing his eyes up to Seungmin.

"Oops gotta go, see ya!" Seungmin ran out of the cafeteria.

"SEUNGMIN GET BACK HERE!"

"....Well that was eventful."