#84

OHMYFCKINGGOD I FORGOT TO POST THIS IM VERY SORRY

Hyunjin's POV
-

I sighed as I turned off my phone to go walk towards Minho's room. Not gonna lie I felt really bad towards the other members. With Minho supposedly crying, and Seungmin being the middle man. It's just a prank right? Yet both of us took it so seriously.

I opened the door to take a peak at what was happening. Seungmin was sat right beside him, patting his back trying to calm him down.

Minho was crying.

But Minho rarely cries? What's going on?

Seungmin jolted up at the sound of the floorboards creaking as I took a step inside the room. Once knowing it was me, he slowly felt relieved, and gave a small apologetic smile.

"He hasn't spoken much. Hopefully you two can fix it. I'll take my leave now." Seungmin whispered, exiting the room.

A few moments of silence passed as I sat next to the bed watching Minho continuously cry.

Deciding to break the silence I asked a question.

"Why are you crying? Usually you don't cry much. And dude honestly it's so weird to see u cry." I laughed.

In reply, I got a punch to the arm.

Classic Minho.

"Ouch well that hurt. Meanie." I whined.

"Oh will u shut upppp." Minho finally spoke.

"Ok but seriously why are you crying?"

He straightened up his back and put his arm to his waist like Superman, and spoke, "I'm not gonna be sappy here! I am the best."

"Yeah yeah right ok. Like you don't have any tears dripping down your face." I teased.

"Okkk fine I was picturing what would happen if this was actually real. And I don't want that..." His voice trailed off towards the end.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! Well u look dumb right now so hurry up, fix your face and let's grab the cake." I responded.

"You know what?" Minho asked.

"Uhhh no what is it?" I questioned.

"You fucking suck." Minho smiled as he got up and went towards his mini fridge.

"Oh my god Hyunjin. I forgot to get it." He turned and faced me wide-eyed.

"MINHO!"

"Just kidding here it is."

He turned around and pulled out this gigantic cake, with words on it saying,

'Happy Birthday Skz'