#55

Unknown's POV

I grabbed my bags and headed for the new dorms, where I would be spending my trainee life. In hopes that I would finally debut.

I've had some rough patches in my life with being a trainee. The first company I signed with told me that my dancing sucked and I had no talents. So naturally, I went for extra dance practice lessons, where my passion for dancing crumbled.

At first it was pretty ok. The other trainees were nice, and so was my instructor! Or so I thought. Countless times they insulted me, told me that I couldn't debut under these circumstances. Therefore I moved, to the second company where I stayed as a trainee for just over 2 years.

Now this company had a great view point from fans. They've debuted so many top groups, won so many awards for the 'best artist company'. So on this turnabout, I thought I'd have a chance at debuting.

All of the trainees were so narcissistic. And I mean all of them. They thought they were the best, mean to everybody, and had their own cliques. But to be fair they were pretty skilled.

For training they made us run 10 laps around the track, and if we didn't meet the time, we were cut. Bouncing basket balls on our stomachs to help our stable singing/rapping. It was literal hell.

This company is where I was told I was nothing without my face. That I was only a visual, and that's it. Told me I should just start modelling, not even acting as they assumed I couldn't do that either. No rapping, no singing, not even dancing, just face.

Which is why I took a big break. And now I'm finally going to try again, at this company, in hopes my passion for dancing, and dream for debuting will slowly rebuild itself.

-

"Oh yes, you are the new trainee I presume?" The man behind the counter reasoned.

"Yes that is correct." I replied.

"May I have your name?" The man types on his keyboard.

"Hwang Hyunjin."

"Yes thank you. Here are your keys for your new dorm. You room is on the 4th floor, room 42. There are 4 other trainees so I hope you get along with them. I wish you all the best luck." The man said putting keys on the desk.

"Thanks you."

-

I arrived in front of my new dorm, number 42.

I figured knocking was the best way of introducing myself, rather than barging into the shared space.

*knock knock*

(^i really couldn't think of anything else whoops)

"HYUNG GO GET THE DOOR IM BUSY." I heard from the other side of the door.

The door opened revealing Changbin with his little plus his gyu.

"Oh hey Hyunjin what's up. Why are you here? Also what's with the luggage?" He asked. "Wait no don't tell me..."

I too, was pretty shocked, but hey he told me not to say anything so,,,

"FUCKING HECK?! ARE YOU OUR NEW TRAINEE?" He yelled.

"Oh hyung is the new trainee here?" Who I saw was Felix, called. "What in the duckings."

Another figure appeared which I swear I've seen before.

"Oh hi Hyunjin, I'm Chan. There's a room there that Felix and Jisung are staying in for now." Chan gave an awkward boxed smile.

This is gonna be a long day.