#45

Felix's POV
(Before the incident)

And we were off to go to JYP Entertainment.

"Hey Lix, did u prepare anything for today?" Seungmin asked me as we walked out of the entrance of our school.

"Oh shoot I completely forgot." I facepalmed.

"Don't worry! Just dance to one of the songs you know already! It doesn't necessarily have to be all freestyle."

"Ah good point. By the way, we're u ever interested in becoming a trainee?" I questioned.

There was no answer.

I glanced over to see Seungmin looked at the ground, hesitating to say something.

"At one point yes. I tried out for a company and said they will contact me in the future so keep watch, but they never did. But it's ok now! Because I'm still doing my best and I keep trying to push myself further." He gave me a small smile.

"I bet you will pass soon. I mean, top student! Top in singing as well! And no homo but you're really handsome too." I laughed.

"Thanks.. Anyways we're almost there. Just take a left and we'll see a big building, that's JYPE." Seungmin informed.

"Oh! I didn't think that we were this close."

"Haha yeah, they made it like this so trainees would have an easier time getting to practice." Seungmin replied.

"Ohhh that makes sense." I responded while opening the door to the building.

"Well we're here now! The room is over to the left. I'll be in the cafe over there waiting for you." Seungmin directed.

"Okay thanks Min!" I smiled.

"No problem. Good luck!" He waved with a grin.

-

Felix, it's ok
Just open the door and meet JYP
He knows you're great already!
You just need to prove it

I started to open the door to what I assumed was his office.

By assumed I meant I really hoped it was because right beside the door said 'JYP Office'.

"Felix is it?" JYP asked.

"Yes sir." I replied.

"Haha no need to be so formal. Just to let you know, we are aware of what you are capable of, we just wanted to make sure your are fit to be a trainee." JYP explained.

"Okay. So do I start? Or is there more information?" I wondered.

I noticed right after I said that, JYP looked down at his clipboard and began writing some notes.

Was this the end of me? Did I say something wrong? Oh god I hope not.

"Yes you may start." JYP assured and chuckled.

I began playing music in my head to one of the 2pm songs I learned to dance to. Since JYP made the song I figured why not use it to butter him up right?

I finished with a bow and was quite impressed myself.

"Thank you Felix, that was great. By the way, is there any chance you can sing or rap?" JYP asked his final question.

"Umm... I'll try." I responded.

I picked Vanilla Ice's 'Ice Ice Baby' as it was in English... and basically the only rap song I knew.

"Thanks. We will confirm with you in three days if you are accepted as a trainee or not. You are welcome to look around the building if you please. We have plenty of dance practice rooms and personal training booths available. Have a great day Felix."