#85

Minho's POV
-

"Ready?" Hyunjin asked.

I gave a nod back in reply.

"Ok. 1, 2, 3,"

"SURPRISE!!!" We both yelled in unison as we approached the rest of the members.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"Jisung chill the fuck out." Chan said walking into the living room.

Halfway inside the door Chan stopped in his tracks, leaving his mouth wide opened.

Jeongin was the first to turn around from the crowd, his eyes widened as he ran to go slap Changbin who was weirdly sleeping on the couch.

Woojin was second. As soon as he turned around he hugged us so much we could barely breathe.

Felix was third, he looked at the cake, then back at us, then at the cake again.

"Wait so do we get cake?" Felix abruptly asked.

"THERES CAKE?!?!?" Changbin yelled, immediately waking up from his slumber.

"Oh don't give the cake to Changbin." Jisung replied.

"Bitches you worry about the cake more than us? Tsk tsk shame on you." Hyunjin laughed.

"Agreed, it's getting kinda REALLY HEAVY NOW." I responded.

"Bruh u could've just put the cake onto the table." Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

Seungmin was one of the last to register what the heck just happened. He stood there, in silence, wide-eyed with tears brimming his eyelashes, then making his way to quietly sit himself down onto the couch. Jeongin following along behind.

Hyunjin walked up to Seungmin, sat down and gave him a big hug. "Sorry Minnie it was just a prankkkk."

"A prank my ass. I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL! I THOUGHT WE WOULDN'T WE TOGETHER ANYMORE AND BOTH OF YOU WOULD LEAVE!" Seungmin sobbed.

He turned towards me, "Fuck you too Minho."

"Anytime." I grinned in reply.

"NO NOT ANYTIME HOES. NOT ON MY WATCH!" Jisung aggressively shouted.

"Wait what is this even for anyways?" Jeongin asked.

"True, why'd you do this?"Chan wondered. "You both made me really worried."

Hyunjin and I looked at each other and smiled in approval before saying.

"Because on March 25th," Hyunjin started.

"Manager-nim confirmed that..." I added.

"BITCH WE BE DEBUTING YALL!" Hyunjin screamed.

"WAIT REALLY????" Jeongin jumped up and down.

"Nah just that rocks are gonna be able to fly now." I joked. "YES REALLY!!"

"That's fantastic!" Felix exclaimed. "So when do we get cake?"

"Oh my fucking god Felix," Changbin laughed. "Be glad that everyone's here and happy."

-
This chapter fcking sUcKeD
Idk how to make it better tho 😔

Segway to my NEW BOOK bc that's gonna be better than this
(That was smooth)

I just posted a new story up on _hhyunjeans called "Stray Kids Groupchat"
(Ik so creative aren't i)

It's basically similar to this book, but with a different plot/story line and different ships!

Check it out if u want to!
Currently there's only one chapter posted but there will be more in the future!