3🦃

Jungkook came out of the bathroom looking at his feet and phone in his hand.

"What were you doing in the bathroom. Huh?" taehyung asked agrily.

"why do you care?", jungkook replied pouting

Taehyung pulled jungkook by wrist and pinned him in the wall. At the sudden movement, jungkook was shocked and looked up at tae's eyes confused. Tae was so close that jungkook can feel his warm breath in his face. The confusion in jungkook's eyes soon became needy. Jungkook's eyes keep going from tae's eyes to lips. He was so confuse what was he feeling, why his knees are becoming weak, why there is that feeling in his stomach.

Tae snap him from his daydream. "Listen jungkook I don't know what you are thinking or doing, just stop seeking attention"

"wha-what did I d-do?!"

"why were you crying in the bathroom? Did someone die? You had breakup? Or didn't you get food for months? Or you have to earn money for living? What? What's the reason?"

"Stop being so childish jungkook. People have many problems in their life and you have everything. Don't act like victim. Just stop this nonsense. You have grown enough."

"Now leave from my sight" saying this tae push him from his grip and flop in his bed looking to his phone screen.

Jungkook leave the room crying. He through himself in the couch. Hiding his face with the pillow soon become a sobbing mess. Then his phone vibrated.

DORAEMON unblocked you.

Jungkook's eye lit up. He immediately open the chat and message him.

NOBITA
I'm sorry for being childish

DORAEMON
it's ok. I can be your friend but don't annoy me too much.

NOBITA
Really??? You'll be my friend!!!! 🤩

DORAEMON
Suddenly I'm regretting my decision 🤦🏻‍♂️

NOBITA
Sorry sorry

DORAEMON
What's your name?

NOBITA
Um.. If I don't tell won't you be my friend?

DORAEMON
Ugh ok.

NOBITA
You're too cute awww😘

DORAEMON
You know what- I'm done.

NOBITA
What?

NOBITA
I did nothing

NOBITA
Talk to me

NOBITA
Friend