51🍲

"Jungkook let's make him feel what you've felt. This way maybe he can understand your pain. And maybe he would stop being a playboy"

"How hyung?"

"Wait" Jin typed some lines in his phone.

"Can you read this lines when I tell you?"

Jungkook took the phone and his eyes widened. "Hyung!"

"I know I know. But he needs feel what you been through seeing him with someone"

"But hyung-"

"No buts. Start"

"o-ok"

Drama started...

"Ah daddy. No"

Tae halted hearing. Jin pushed few things from the nightstand and Kook read the next line "Ah" and mouthing to Jin 'just this?'. Jin winked.

And on the other side of the door Tae's world just broke. He sat there sliding the door. Hands on the door chanting 'jebal' tears dripping like water fall.

"ungh it feels good. More"

"Jungkook-ah jebal hajima. I can't live with this. My heart is aching so much. Please open" voice cracking above whisper. They can hear because they are so close to the door.

"Not here please take me to the bed. I want my first to be special"

and fuck Tae lose it. His mind went numb. He clutched his chest where his heart is to soothe it. But it's aching like never did.

"F-"

Kook looked at Jin widening his eyes. And Jin glared to read and Kook listened

"Fuck me. Be my first. I love you" with this Tae couldn't took in another word, falling from the stairs because of losing sense. They heard the sound. Luhan ran towards him.

"TAE!!!!" Luhan screamed. Jungkook opened the door then fall on his knees at the sight in front of him. The floor covered in blood and Luhan holding Tae tightly.

"Oh my god Tae! I'm calling ambulance" Jin shouted calling ambulance and holding Jungkook when he saw Kook falling unconscious.

"shit"

🧀

At hospital

Except Jin there's sitting all of their friends, Luhan, Chanyeol and their father. Jin called Jimin who came hospital with Tae and luhan. Jin stayed because Jungkook was senseless and he couldn't leave him.

Jimin was bowling his eyes. All of them were crying but Jimin's was extreme. Han-suk called their mom to come back as soon as possible because they have emergency here but didn't tell about Tae.

The doctor came out and they rushed to him. Meanwhile Jungkook and Jin arrived too after Jungkook regained his senses.

"Doctor how's his condition" Han-suk asked.

"Because of extreme pressure and
pain in his heart the patient met with a mild heart attack and collapsed. And due to falling from stairs he broke two bone. Thanks to god that he didn't fall on his head or else more damage could be happen."

"That means he is safe right?" Jimin asked sniffling.

"Yeah he is. But how this happened? Something bad happened with him or-"

"Yes Doctor he's stressed out a little lately. Now can we see him?" Jin asked as polite as possible

"Yes but you guys are huge in number so don't suffocate him or make noise. It'll harm his condition"

"Yes doctor we will keep that in mind. Thank you so much" Han-suk replied

"Jungkook come on." Jin took his hand dragging him inside because he literally glued to the floor hearing all this.

They all got in. Tae was lying there with so many wire's and canola and mask and all that which made the others knees go weak. They all love Tae too much.

Jungkook forgot to feel anything. Looking at Tae. His world is lying there lifeless. He is on the verge of fainting again and

he fainted.