44🤖

"Mom" Kook called peeking over Tae. She didn't answer. He then got up a little and moved his hand to his mothers face. 'mom is tired indeed'

In the meantime Tae's eyes were closed shut. 'I know you're not sleeping. You can't sleep when I'm this close to you'

"Daddy" Jungkook whispered in Tae's ear ghosting his lips on it. Licking it and taking the earlobe into his mouth to suck it.

'this boy will kill me.. No no no kook don't touch me. Shit. Why the fuck I came here to sleep' he thought he don't have the ability to breathe.

Tae bite his bottom lip not to release any inappropriate sound but it's hard for a person like Tae who literally have his hormones high up in the sky. And cherry on the top it's the person he loves. His body is telling him to take the boy right then and there but he didn't suffer all those years for this.

"Daddy c'mon you know I know you're not sleeping" he whispered before kissing on his neck. 'dumb hoodie I can't explore more area because of you'

He slid his hand under Tae's hoodie feeling the olders skin under his palm. And still sucking and kissing his earlobe.

Tae was sweating. "Daddy turn" when he couldn't get any response "if you don't turn I'll put my hands into your boxer" Tae didn't wait for a second and turned.

He felt his mom moving. He looked to see she's turning other side. He sighed then looked at Kook. "Remember you kissed me when Jimin was in the bed with us? And yeah you got a boner too"

'now this is whole fucking embarrassing.'

"Daddy kiss me"

"No. And Stop. Calling. Me. Daddy"

"You told me to call you daddy." Jungkook cutely snuggled more into Tae. Tae hugged him absentmindedly.

"I didn't know that's you. Sorry"

When Tae realised he is giving in unconsciously . He retreated his hand from the younger. "why?"

"You know why"

"C'mon daddy kiss me"

"No"

Jungkook is done with asking. He leaned fast and took the olders lip in his. He sucked Tae's lips seductively.

They both released a moan. Tae give in too. Kissing back. He hold Kook's waist pulling him more close. Their body colliding perfectly. Lust was taking over slowly. Tae sucked Kook's lips like lollipop. He entered his tongue inside the youngers mouth roaming every corner trying to pull the younger more close which is not possible. The heat of the kiss was increasing. The adrenaline in Tae's body overcomed over his brain..