58🦂

"Boys come down. Dinner time. Delivery arrived"

Tae collapsed on Kook. "ugh jinja. I fucking hate my life."

"COMING MOM" tae shouted nibbling on Jungkook's skin.

"You're so sweet baby I want to eat you alive"

"Please do that without any interruption daddy"

"Fuck dinner, let's continue"

Tae started leaving butterfly kisses on the boys chest. He took the left nipple into his mouth placing a chaste kiss before licking it.

"You guys coming down or want me to come up with the stick"

"ugh I really hate my mom"

"me too. Let's continue later okay. Wear your clothes"

"are you kidding me Tae how can I go did you realise how har I am. You go I have business to take care of"

"You are not touching yourself"

"you want me to die then"

"Don't you dare touch yourself. Only kim taehyung has access to your body. And the main part is if you touch yourself then I won't go anywhere near you"

Jungkook groaned "why are you torturing me like this. I can die"

"No baby you won't. Let's go down now"

"I hate you" Jungkook left the room grumpily thanks to the hoodie which is hiding his obvious painful bulge.

Tae followed him smirking.

"what took you guys this long"

"I was doing something important" Kook answered grumpily

"I was helping him doing something important" Tae answered earning a glare from the younger

"You two's Reunion is making my life harder."

"Then we should break up again if that's what you want" Tae asked playfully but Jungkook took it seriously staring at Tae like he'd murder him.

"Yah did I say that. Just stop being a headache"

Tae flicked Kook's head catching him staring mumbling a 'pabo'

"Mom look at your younger son he could kill me with his stare. Tell him to stop staring. I'll get another heart attack"

Yeon-hwa laughed when she looked at Kook. "Kookie you are so intimidating. Even I'm on the verge of getting a heart attack"

They both laughed at the youngers childish behaviour. Jungkook stopped staring then started eating grumpily.

"you're on your puberty or what" Yeon-hwa stated and again they both started laughing.

Tae placed his hand on kook's knee making him stiff. His hand started to get up jungkook choked on the food coughing.

"Yah kookie stop being grumpy and eat properly. Tae give him some water"

Tae took the glass handing it to Kook  "You okay baby?" though he whispered at the baby part. "You should be more careful with things kook" he smirked

When Jungkook come down Tae placed his hand on his thigh again moving oh so slowly.

"why are you sitting like a statue. Eat" Yeon-hwa said

"I don't wanna choke again"

"You won't. Just eat carefully"

"Trust me mom I will"

"You won't" Tae gestured him to eat

Tae continued doing his job. His hand slowly made its way to the younger zip. Jungkook was on the verge of losing it.

He slowly opened the zip.

Tae put his hand inside his pant making Jungkook shiver. He took his member on his palm slowly squeezing it.

A moan slipped kook's lips Tae retreated his hand at the speed of lightning.

"What's the problem Kookie? Why are you making this type of sound?"

"M-mom the food is too yummy mhmm woah I just love it" he started faking moan to make jer believe.

"Stop it enough. Eat silently" his mom utter in pure embarrassment.

"We will watch movie after this ok?"

"what the fuck no" tae instantly reacted

"What?!"

"omo jinja we'll watch movie together woah I'm so excited Yay" Tae cheered screaming while Jungkook was having a mental breakdown.