46🌍

Tae followed Kook after a while and when Tae entered their shared room Kook was fast to say "It hurts the most but we can date now I'm not your brother"

"Ugh Mom you do your work. I can't with him anymore" Tae left the room instantly.

Yeon-hwa came to Kook and the they made up. Kook felt relief because he is not an orphan really but a little disappointed that it was a great opportunity to be with Tae.

She left for the business tour. And Jungkook made a run from the front door to his room reaching at the door then panting hard holding his knees.

"I swear Jungkook don't come near me"

Jungkook smirked

"If you take one step I'll beat you to death"

Jungkook took one.

"I'll go out of this freaking house if you come anywhere near me"

"ok ok I'm going. You are acting like I'm a bloody scorpion"

And left

"You're more dangerous than a scorpion" Tae mumbled

_

"Hey hun"

"WHAT THE FUCK !?!!"

Yeah Jungkook pulled another stunt. Standing on their bedroom door wearing his mothers short black dress. Actually that's her mother's whe she was a little less aged than now.

The tight dress was too revealing and made Tae's dick twitch."Fuck"

Jungkook walked towards the bed seductively making Tae's heart beat like a racing cars speed. Tae sat up on the edge of the bed not leaving his eyes from the younger.

Jungkook placed his hands on Tae's shoulder "Pet me daddy. Your little kitten wants you." Tae's jaw dropped on his lap. 'what the fuck is innocence called'

Jungkook sat on Tae's lap straddling feeling the growing bulge down there "Daddy kiss me"

Tae wasted no time anymore, he grabbed Kook's hip then smashing his lips on youngers. Jungkook was backing a little. Then he hold Kook's nape with one hand and the other hold his thigh placing him on the bed kissing harder.

Tae placed himself between Kook's leg and pressing his hips on the younger. A moan escaped the youngers mouth making Tae more hungry.

Tae ripped the dresses upper part instantly attacking the youngers neck. A hickey was made soon enough. Jungkook was a moaning mess. It's his first time going this far with someone. 'Euphoria' he chanted in his head.

Tae's tounge made it's way to the youngers chest. He took his nipple in his lips slightly caressing then sucking roughly. He licked it making the younger whimper moaning his name which felt music to his ears.

Then he shifted to the other one doing the same. Kook felt his stomach tightening.

Tae came back to the youngers lips kissing in hunger. Thrusting his clothed member under the boxers to Jungkook's not so covered by the brief member. Taking faster pace by seconds. Jungkook curled his toes tugging Tae's hair pressing the older more into his neck.

Tae smirked on his skin knowing. "Daddy I'm gonn-aah hyung fuck yes" he moaned louder and cummed wetting all the little clothing he had.

Tae halted at the mention of hyung.

"Taekook" someone called from downstairs