15🦇

Makeup for the last chapter. And thanks for the vote💜 This chapter dedicated to you 😘

Tae came out of the bathroom. Jimin still sleeping.

"hey chim wake up!"

"why?"

"I want to fuck you. So get up"

Jimin's eye snapped open.

"Seriously?
Like now.. Right this time? "

"see you got up. I was kidding you horny ass"

"what? I'm disappointed.
You broke my heart"

Jimin dramatically put his hand on his chest and tae laughed at his cute gesture.

"Okay okay enough. Now go and fresh up. Kook must be waiting for breakfast"

"Ok"
jimin pouted before walking to the bathroom.

Tae was thinking what should he do. How would kook react after last night. After thinking for 24257 year tae deicide that he will ignore the fact that he kissed his brother and forget like nothing ever happened.

When jimin came out of the bathroom they head downstair. Kook was waiting in the dining table with breakfast he made.

'Oh god' tae sighed when kook looked at him. Mentally cursing himself for last night. He tried his best to keep his face straight.

"wow smells good brother-in-law"

"What?!"
tae and kook shouted in unison

"Oh god calm down I was just joking"

"Thank god" kook mumbled under his breath

"You will be the cause of my heart attack one day" tae slaped jimin's shoulder.

"What if I really become?"

"I don't approve" kook blurted out. Tae snapped his head toward kook.

"why tho'" jimin asked confused.

"hehe joking. You think only you can joke" jungkook lied with a fake laugh.

Jimin laughed but a genuine one and tae don't know how to act so he kept staring at the food as if he saw food for the first time.

They were eating in complete silence. Jimin being jimin talking about every unnecessary things in the world and tae suddenly discovered them interesting. And the lonely soul jungkook. Stealing thousand glance of tae, Maybe staring at him, frowning at jimin. Basically he don't hate jimin and he never did but when he see them being all lovey-dovey or close or tae being fond to jimin he feels his heart aches a little. So wants jimin to dissappear and be at jimin's place in tae's life.

"Jungkook pass me the salt" tae snapped kook from his daydream

"Oh yeah. Here"

"junkook you know what you really are a good chef" jimin stated happily

"Ah no no. I just cook"

"and you cook so well. You should participate in cooking competition"

"yeah you should" tae said smiling at him.