76🎠

It's been one week they set the marriage date. The marriage will be soon so they are planning together what to do or what not to.

"How will we fit in the same house after marriage. You know we have two room only and Chanyeol and Luhan don't like to share one room. So we will need two more room" Yeon-hwa said

"Yes. Let's bought an apartment" Han-Suk proposed

"NO" Taekook shouted

"It has so many memories. I will live here" Tae said

"Yes same goes for me" Kook agreed

"I grew up here" Tae said

"Me too" Kook agreed again

"All my friends lives close" Tae said

"Yes mine too" Kook agreed again

"And I can see Jimin if I step out" Tae said

"Yeah me too- wait what"

"Yeah yeah I understand. He just suggested. We are not gonna leave this home. It has memories that I treasure the most." she said

"We will renovate it. Here. In this side we will make two room with bath. One for Chanyeol and the other is for Luhan. Taekook is sharing one room. So. Do u guys need separate rooms?"

"Nope. I won't leave my room" they said at the same time.

"ok. And Kookie one thing. Do you
have any boyfriend?"

"Yea? What?"

He glanced at Tae for a second "N-no"

"Ok good. I fixed your marriage with Chanyeol. He said he likes you. You don't have any boyfriend so it won't be a problem. Your engagement will After our marriage. Then you two will share room downstair"

The glass Tae was holding collide with the floor. "u-uh sorry. I'll clean it. Why it's slippy"

"Mom what are you talking about? You fixed my wedding without asking me? And what the hell Chanyeol hyung? If you marry his father he'll be my stepbrother. Don't you know that? What are you even thinking?"

"Don't yell Jungkook. You know Chanyeol and Luhan is adopted so they are not going to be your stepbrother by blood and Chanyeol said if you have issue in this matter-"

"Chanyeol talked to me and I agreed I'll withdraw adoption"han-suk said

"Are you guys serious? I'm not legal yet"

"It's just engagement. You can marry when you guys decide. We are giving you the opportunity to live together then decide"

"Mom how can you do this to me?"

"It's for your own good. He will live with us. you can be with me. Chanyeol is a good boy. Tae tell him. Tae- where is he?"

"B-blood. Mom blood"

"TAE!"

"where did he go? And what about this blood?"

"Maybe um he cut his finger while cleaning this. Lemme check his room" Han-suk said

"No I'm going" Kook said and run upstair.

"Open the door Tae please"

"Open it" he banged the door.

Tae opened it but after banging and begging for ten minutes.

"What is that blood tae. Let me look at your hand please"

He went to hold but Tae backed away from his touch. "Don't touch me"

He then stepped down the stairs with the duffle bag in his hand confusing everyone. "Mom I'm going to Jimins'. I'll come before your marriage"

"What the hell Tae. How can you do this?"

Tae looked at his mom with blank face "How can you?"

"What?"

"Bye"

"Tae wait your hand. Its bleeding"

"Mom mom mom trust me its nothing. You know here" he point his bleeding hand to his chest where his heart is "its bleeding here. Can you stop that mom? No? Ok. See you in your wedding. It's suffocating here"

She couldn't utter any word. Tae step outta house. Jungkook ran after him but couldn't stop. He just sat on the ground outside the door watching him walk away.

"Is this really our fate?"