6🐿️

Tae patted his thigh

" Come sit here "

Tae's dark eyes.

There is nothing but lust.

His dark orb can be visible.

His gaze changes.

Jungkook was shocked by his brothers sudden change of behavior. He was so confused to move. Did he just heard right or something else. He didn't expect to hear something like this.

"um.. What?!" and that moment realisation hit tae.

He get up real fast from the couch and locked him up in his rooms bathroom leaving confused jungkook behind.

Jungkook went upstair tip toeing. Peeked in their shared room, tae was nowhere. Then he heard the sound of shower.

"what's with him? Did he have some split personality disorder?"

"oh no.. It can be. I saw this on a blog that day" kook began to worry. Maybe his brother really has split personality disorder. This kid is actually an example of dumb.

Jungkook called tae to eat dinner.

Tae came quietly avoiding jungkook's eyes and presence started to eat.

"umm... Are you okay?"

Silence....

"hyung?!" and the word slipped from kooks mouth.. All those things that tae was fighting inside Kook calling him hyung just added extra pain.

Pin drop silence....

Tae got up from eating and went to his room just to come back dressed up.

"I won't come tonight"
with this he left kook dumbfounded.

"I can't believe him.. What do you want taehyung... Why are you like this... What changed our relationship that much...you hate me talking that much.. Huh?.. I want you back tae tae. Please come back." kook burst into crying. Because of excessive crying he fell asleep on the table.

DORAEMON😍
Hey nobita!

DORAEMON😍
Sleeping?

When his nobita didn't reply, After roaming here and there tae come back home when he thought kook must've sleeping. He entered with the spare key. Then noticed jungkook sleeping on the table almost falling. Tae sighed and went to him trying to wake him up but no chance, jungkook is just a deep sleeper.

Tae sighed and decided to carry him up. He hold kook and pick him up. Jungkook sleepily wrapped his hand around tae snuggling his head in tae's neck and legs wrapped around tae's waist.

Tae's leg began to feel numb at this much close contact with kook. Heart began to melt.

He somehow managed to take him upstairs with his love sick leg. Tae placed him in the bed and jungkook being jungkook not letting go tae from his hold. Tae fell on kook.

Tae hardly shift from the other and Kook slightly opend his eyes and pecked tae's nose "i missed you" and hugged tightly. Snuggling his head on tae's neck Kook slept again.

Tae is blushing madly if jungkook could see it, he probably could get a major heart attack. "fuck why am I blushing".

With jungkook moving and snuggling kook's warm breath hitting tae's bare neck and thigh rubbing in crotch tae lost it. A lewd moan escaped from his mouth "fuck I'm hard"

Being cluless tae started trying to get out of kook's tight hug. But with tae's countless moving kook subconsciously hovered over him, tae's eyes widening at the boys sudden movement. Kook saddled on tae and started rubbing himself on tae only to make tae hard as rock. Tae lost it, completely lost it. All this years of ignore and rough behaviour everything seemed useless now. Tae hold jungkook's waist and when he was going to take it further jungkook moaned in his sleep "aah hyung"

Tae's eyes became watery in realization. He hate himself for what was he going to do to his own little brother. His cute little brother. "Why this is so hard god. I'm a fucking useless. I'm such a monster to think something like this with my own little kook"

He somehow managed to lift kook on other side of bed and left the room with tears and slept in couch.

🌞

When the sun ray hit jungkook's face he woke up. He smiled. Something felt good. Something right happened.

Then he remembered he had a dream of tae carrying him upstairs and they cuddled and kissed and "OH MY GOD DID I JUST HAVE A WET DREAM WITH MY BROTHER!!! NO WAY!!! It can't be god please forgive me for my sin..I don't wanna go to hell"

But he is too dumb to realise what happened last night. After a whole decade a thought came into his mind "wait how I'm here? I probably slept on the dining table" "OH NO!! WAS THAT REAL?! DID I JUST SEDUCED MY OWN BROTHER???!!! Holy god please have mercy on me. Don't throw me in hell"

After ranting, crying and apologising to god for few hours jungkook decided to apologise to tae. By gathering a full truck of courage jungkook sheepishly went downstairs.

He saw tae sleeping on the couch peacefully. He went close to him and poke his arm

"hey".

No answer

Again...

No answer

Again.....

"Can you just let me sleep I just come home 5 minutes ago" with this tae put a pillow on his face to avoid kook.

Kook ran to his room... "yeeees I knew it..i knew it.. It was just a dream. I just came here by myself. Yooohoooo"

"Do you want me to come upstair and beat your ass jungkook"

"SORRY!!!! "

Jungkook giggled softly by his extraordinary achievement that its just a dream and he is not a sinner anymore..

If he could know thats definitely not the case..Tae heard everything he was yelling from getting up..when tae realised kook's coming downstairs, he just pretended to be sleep and answered that intentionally.