24🐺

Right now tae is sitting on the couch and jungkook is on his lap, arms wrapped around the elder's neck and head resting on his chest like a baby.

But this time the difference is, tae not feeling horny. It's just two brothers. And only platonic love.

Their mother is also there resting his head on tae's shoulder and rubbing her hand on kook's knees. It's a family time. The warmth of family which was forgotten, made his way back again.

Few hours ago

"Hyung I beg you. Please don't go. I'll do anything and everything you ask"

Oh how bad tae wants it not to be that what kook meant. And he knows it's absolutely that what he's thinking. What he told the younger few days ago.

Tae knows jungkook meant to submit himself only to stop him from leaving him.

'its a shame to you taehyung

You're so pathetic

For some of your damn hormone you abandoned your own brother

He is now at your feet

You happy now?

What are you waiting for? take him in front your mother. This is what you wanted your entire life. To take your own little brother.

Shame taehyung

You ruined this kids happiness your whole life just for some of your stupid feelings.

How can these feelings develop tsk tsk

You're pathetic

More than the boy at your feet

Please wake up

It's high time

Look at your mother, what do you see? Happiness? Relief?

No tae no its nothing but pain

Stop being selfish

You are ruining two people's happiness, the ones you love the most

It's time tae'

Tae leaned and pull jungkook by his shoulder then hugged.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for being so selfish and not see anything without me. Please don't cry. I won't leave you. I'll live with you and mom."

Hearing this kook hugged tae more tightly and cried harder. Their mother ran and hugged them, kissing both of them. Now she felt content. Her heart stopped aching like it was few minutes ago.

Three of them cried there heart out but this time it's because of happiness, The end of the longing, The warmth of the family.

Now

"tae baby I'm so happy you changed your decision. I'm proud of you my son" she spoke up

"No Mom I'm proud of you. I'm not the one to be proud of. Im sorry mom for my childish decision. I promise I won't do it again. I won't leave you guys ever"

"Just remember this. If you try to leave this time I don't know what I'll do to you"

"Mom let me sleep ~" kook whined snuggling more into tae. But this time it's not a smug or smirk, it's just a fond smile which is visible in tae's lip. His heart felt content this time with real happiness which he denied all these years.

His mom chuckled and ran her hand in kook's hair and patted.

Indeed it's a happy family time.. With three healed heart💜