45🐤

Tae hold the younger like if he loose a bit kook will disappear. After all he love kook from years and he again fell in love with him. Tears making their way out of his eyes. He mumbled between the kiss "I love you"

"I know"

"Tae" their mom asked sleepily

They froze on their spot. Tae started to thank all the god he knows for the darkness of the room. He slowly pushed kook and kook too pulled and wiped his lips with his sleeves.

"what mom?" Tae replied pretending to be waking up

"ah nothing. I thought I heard something. Sleep"

"I'm going to my room"

"ok"

Tae slipped out of the cover and ran out. Kook couldn't because he was sleeping. He knows if he goes to his room kook will sure follow. So he went to the couch and lay down. After few minutes he saw Kook coming out and tip-toenig to upstairs. Tae sighed and smiled at his brothers cuteness. 'He's creepy'

'3

2

1'

And there he is rushing down trying all his might not to sound more but wasn't helping. He came close to the couch and saw the older sleeping. He then leaned and kissed Tae's forehead. Caressing his cheeks he returned to his room cause he seriously don't like to sleep with his mom.

☀️

It's 1 P.M and Tae still sleeping. It's normal for him to sleep how much he wants.

"Kook tell Tae to get up. When will he eat.. It's past 1"

"Yes mom" he skipped to Tae. His mom was in the kitchen. Preparing food. And the couch's back is facing the kitchen.

Kook sit beside the couch running his hand through Tae's hair Whispering "Boyfriend" and after some more teasing Tae got up. "Get up boyfriend. Mom's calling to eat"

"it sounds so wrong" tae said groggily And kook giggled hearing this.

"Did he got up?"

"Yeah Mom coming" Tae replied

On the table

Their mom on other side and taekook on other sitting together. Kook took food on a plate and placed it in front Tae instead of taking for himself.

When Tae coughed a little just little no where near something serious Kook panicked and give him the water in a speed of light.

When Tae asked his mom to pass something Kook was fast to beat her.

When Tae touched a hot bowl the younger couldn't help but "Oh my god why are you so careless? Are you alright? Do you want me to feed you? Let me see how is it"

Her mom observed everything and Kook's dangerously odd behaviour but for lack of knowledge about the tea between them she find it cute.

"Why you guys are acting this way. It's somehow odd. I don't mind though. Don't get me wrong I'm just not used to see you two like this" their mom said chuckling

"See mom is happy with us" Jungkook said Tae with hopeful eyes earning a glare from him.

"Of course I am. And Yah kookie why are you acting like a matured mother to Tae. I'm the mother here" she frowned her eyebrow playfully and Kookie was pouting.

Tae started laughing "Now you see mom is happy because she thinks you are acting like my mother" Yeon-hwa and Tae laughed holding their stomach. Kook was about to blurt out everything in anger but he suddenly smirked at Tae which caused the older to stop laughing.

"My child's are so funny" she laughed not noticing Kook's hand which made his way to Tae's thigh making Tae gulp trying hard not to concentrate on this.

"Mom you will choke stop now"

"Yeah yeah"

In the meantime Kook was doing his job under the table making Tae choke on his food.

"Ah Baby's I'm going on a tour and meanwhile hansuk will stay here and his son Chanyeol will be with him too for few weeks. Don't worry I'll be back soon."

Jungkook stopped moving his hand. First he was happy because he will get some time to change Tae's mind (ok ok seduce Tae 🙄) but internally groaned when he heard there will be two extra person to intervene. "No thanks they can stay in hotel"

"No kookie. They are staying here"

"Yeah like you ever listened to me. If you listen to someone that is Tae -"

"First, Did you forget Tae is your hyung. He is your brother not your boyfriend and older than you so call him hyung." Kook was on the verge of crying. His mom doesn't know but already against it. And it hurts. He retreated his hand from Tae and starts eating silently because if he uttered a word he will cry. Tae noticed and the same thing was going on his mind too. And he got it that Jungkook came back to reality in his right mind.

"and second, Tae is my own son so I listen to him more and love him more. I found you under a bridge." she blurted out nonchalantly and Kook looked at his mother faster than August D rap. Tae understood his mom's joking so he laughed covering his mouth.

But Kook snapped because how his brain is too childish to understand any sarcasm. He took it so seriously that he ran to his room instantly wiping his face on the way.

"pabo" she uttered and smiled fondly at how cute his son is.

Guys why don't you do inline comments😔
I want to know your reaction.

I update daily because I love your comments. 사랑해 ♥

And thanks for reading and voting too😘