36🙊

Last night the two brothers talked about many things like how all hyungs react at the meeting, Tae shared he is seriously in love with someone and not gonna loose him this time, Jungkook also told him that he likes someone too. Tae was hurt bt it's ok this is how life works after all..

Kook met Jin few hours ago and Jin patiently listened the whole story with massive interest. They went to all the shops in search of the perfect dress for the younger. Finally Jin selected a dress for the younger which was making the boy tense up.

"Hyung its so much ripped"

"I have eyes too"

That's how the conversation died.

After that Jin gave him a whole lot of advice. And because of Jin's protective nature Jin refused to let Jungkook meet with his boyfriend if he don't tag along.

"But how is it even appropriate to tag someone along in date. It's not a birthday party hyung to go as a plus one"

"You are not allowed to go on a date then"

"Ah~hyung" Jungkook started to whine like a kid

"Ok ok SToP.. I'm giving you a option then"

"what-what is it"

"I'll hide in the cafe you guys are meeting. You will go alone but before you I will and have a look on your boyfriend. I can't let meet with a stranger off guard"

"Nooooo hyung"

"Ok then forget the date"

"Ah jinja you are so-"

"I'm so what?"

"Ok I'll take you but don't even dare come near us"

"Okay then go inside. Eat and have a beauty sleep. You have to look the best tomorrow"

"Nae hyung. Thanks a lot"

"No problem"

Jungkook went inside with the bags and head full of tips.

"Who was that?"

"Omo- hyung what are you doing in dark?"

"Where were you all day and is this a time to come back home?"

"I-I was out for shopping"

Jungkook was shivering from the tone of his brother. It was dark like before.

"It took you whole day?"

"Um-"

"Who was the person with you?"

"J-jin h-hyung"

"Oh I see. Come here then"

Jungkook made his way to Taehyung nervously. "Sit" Tae pointed his lap and took his phone out. Kook hesitantly going to sit but Tae spoke up again "straddle" Jungkook's heart began to beat uncontrollably. The demanding voice of Tae it's back.

Jungkook followed his order and sit on Tae's lap straddling.