THE END

YES, that is the end

Like it or not, that is the end.

Um actually, there is one last bit of epilogue, but let me contemplate about life first before posting it.

Anywhoo, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for having followed YuLan and SongLi from Book 1, Book 0, then this book 2. It has not been a very short journey (at least for me), but I have enjoyed every step of the way. YOU have made me be able to finish the story (albeit much later than was originally intended. Ahahahah *nervous laughter*)

Soooo, what's next?

There is ["Because It's You"]; that will feature James and John (HeShan and SunChen). It will be BL oriented, but it also contains gender-bender, and malexfemale relationship (yep, even between the main characters). Because, what is a runexi's novel without the ridiculous twist? Hahaha. 

Then there will be ["You Are My String of Fate"]. This one is a generic pairing. Because the single dog from the main story need to experience lovelife on his own, rather than to stay to be a bro-con for the rest of his mortal, and then Immortal, life.

After that... . Hm... I don't know. i have a few ideas that were derived still from the main story, as well as new stories with independent characters altogether. But let time decides.

For now, I shall be a hermit and hole myself in my zen zone. I shall bank on chapters before releasing the next stories.

Truly, everyone, it has been a blast. Thank you SOO MUCH for voting, commenting, and loving YuLan, SongLi, their brothers, sisters, and friends.

xo

2019

runexi

p.s.

There may still be updates ahead, which will be posted from time to time.