CHAPTER ONE

Major warning again.... please do not correct the grammar in this book. I have explicitly warned in every chapter there will be grammar issues if this will stop you from reading then so be it but please do not comment on the spelling mistakes or that the words are mixed up ... I already know that. I know you are trying to help but please stop. I will not change anything in this book.

Here you go
Terence Telle my image of Liam

LIAM'S POV

Keeping this secret was tearing me apart. I wanted to be free of it but I could not reveal it at least not yet. However, time was running out and things were still not working out. My name is Liam Tanner. Am the Alpha of the Pack Blue Blood

The second-largest pack in the world aside from the Golden Summit Pack which is the completely largest pack known in the world well among werewolves. That pack is fierce and not the good kind, savages if you ask me. Being an Alpha people expect me to be strong, powerful, and fierce right? Wrong. That is where things were going wrong. In the exterior, I was the perfect image of an Alpha I showed my pack the rough side of me.

They feared me in a good way really but no one knew. Not my parents or my Beta who was my Best Friend. Brad and I had shared a lot of memories and secrets but this was something even he would not need to know or probably understand. I was afraid of how they would treat me. My wolf was completely white like snow, eyes blue as the deep sea or ocean and I had a scar on my right side that cut across my eye. The scar was due to a rogue attack when I was young.

People expected me to be dominant but that was where my flaw was. I was not dominant, I was a submissive. A submissive Alpha. It was funny as if fate was playing a sick joke on me. Since when was that a thing, I am strong believe me. During battles, I become an Alpha who can reap anyone and anything to shreds. I would make decisions and stand by them face consequences like a leader should.

However, I wanted to do things I loved. For that reason, I had built a cottage deep down in the forest. There was a waterfall that hid the cottage so well that no one would know it even existed. I loved cooking, reading books, and knitting stuff. I loved cute things, I wanted someone to take care of me and take control of everything, especially in my life. I wanted to surrender all I had to my mate. I did try doing manly things around the pack and it worked but just as a facade to hide who I truly was, who I wanted to be.

There was a huge feast being held by the Blood Moon Pack. Packs from all over the world were supposed to attend especially my pack for we came second in command to them. Everyone was excited for it is in this feast that everyone would find their mate. It was in other words it was the mating season as people would call it.

Men and women enjoyed this time of year for they got to meet their mates, some have random hookups and all that. I on the other hand was dreading it. I did not want a mate. As an Alpha, I would be expected to marry or mate an omega. The humiliation of my mate finding out am more submissive than he or she would be devastating. I wanted to cancel it very badly but not going was not an option.

"LIAM!!!! " I heard someone shout my name which made me shake my head.

"What?.. " I asked looking around to find Bradley looking at me.

"I have been calling your name over and over. What is wrong?" He asked lowly.
"Sorry man, my mind is so fu*ked up right now... what were you saying?" I asked looking back at the papers on my desk.
"I was asking you if you are prepared for tonight. You might even get a mate .. " Bradley said winking and raising his brows.