CHAPTER THIRTEEN

You know the usual trend.. ignore the little mistakes you find. thank you for reading and voting for this book

Enjoy.

LIAM'S POV

Damien drove me insane. It was as simple as that. Every touch, every caress, every kiss he placed on my skin. It felt so great and so good. I felt his cock slowly push inside me making me gasp and bite back a moan. I turned back and looked at him with hazy eyes begging him to just push it in. My slick was dripping down my thighs in need and want. Knowing Damien I was sure he was only doing so to tease me and fuck was it working. I backed my ass as I arched it to grind on his cock for more friction. I wanted him plain and simple and the fact that he was teasing me only made it worse.

"Damien please...fuck me...I don't think I can take it anymore...oh God," I moaned out as my hips moved like they had a mind of their own. I fully opened up and exposed myself to him.

I was already drooling and panting hard. He pushed cock deep inside me as my hole greedily took him in. I moaned when he leaned in and kissed the back of my ear and bit on my earlobe. He gently thrust his hips back and forth forming a rhythm. I gasped clawing on his back pushing up to him.

Damien gently wrapped his hand on my neck as he pushed me down the bed thrusting hard and slow making me feel every inch of his cock in my clenching hole. It felt so good that my eyes rolled back in my head as I let out a loud strained moan. His cock moved long and hard, slow yet deep. It was driving me insane and with utter lust for him. The heat in my body spread like shockwaves.

"You fucking belong to me Liam" he groaned in my ear as he tightened his hand on my neck. "this body belongs to me damn it. Brace yourself" he said as he started speeding up.

His thrust grew wilder and faster. All I could do was lay there and take his cock as his mate should. His cock pulsed inside me as he fucked me hard. He completely possessed me if I can say that. He leaned down and licked and nibbled on my neck. Without hesitation, he bit on my previous mark-making my eyes completely roll back in pleasure as I let out a silent moan coming hard on the bed as he fucked me harder.

With a groan, he retrieved his fangs from my neck licking the wound clean. He faced me kissing me hard as I sucked on his tongue tasting my blood on his lips and mouth. He turned us around so I was on top and he was laying on the bed holding me close.

"If you think we are done, you have another thing coming. I will make you cum over and over until you beg me to stop. I will cover you with my scent that all you are is mine. I will fuck you raw again and again until you know to whom exactly you are... Liam, you are mine. My mate. No one else." He whispered in my ear making me completely hard again.

He looked at me as he stroked his hardening cock. He kept his eyes on me as he smirked.

"Mmmmh you miss this in you already don't you? I can already feel how wet you are... how desperate... baby do you want it? " He asked as he stroked hard making my mouth water. His cock was magnificent just like the rest of his body. I could feel my nipples harden as my hole clenched tight throbbing to be filled. I nodded as I leaned my forehead against his pleading for more.

"Good," he said teasing my hole by rubbing the tip of his cock along the cleft of my ass. "I want you to ride me. Show me just how bad you crave it. Fuck..... you look sexy... your skin is glowing.."

I pushed myself slowly on his cock taking him inch by inch as I felt his entire girth in me. It felt so good I moaned every time he brushed against my prostate. Damien moved close to me as he leaned down to kiss, lick and suck on my nipples as I took his cock completely. Without a second thought, I slowly started moving my hips back and forth bouncing gently on his cock.

"O...oh fuck.... Damien yes.... oh God" I moaned out as I held on to him rolling my hips hard as I clenched around his cock making him moan as his eyes rolled back. He panted hard as he held my waist thrusting inside me hard and fast.

"Right there.. fuck...right fuc..king there .. am gonna cum again." I moaned out as I fucked myself on his cock clawing on his chest. His fangs were out and so were mine. I moved close to him biting down on him hard and marking him as mine too. Fuck it felt nice having him take control as he did. Damien owned me.

I almost screamed out when I felt him push in me so deep landing straight to that cum inducing spot that almost brought me to madness. His claws pushed on my hips as he fucked me completely raw as he promised.

"Am gonna cum baby... deep inside you..." Damien said huskily as he switched us again that we lay on the side as he wrapped one hand around my chest as he rode me slowly. I could feel tears almost running down my cheeks as he made slow sweet love to me.

" Fuck.... I love you, Liam," he whispered. " Take all of me... take it"

"Give me your cum... " I begged as I cam again him following not far behind. I felt his hot cum flow deep inside. I moaned as I pulled his head down for a kiss. " I love you too Damien."

"I love you most. Never forget that." He held me tight against me as he remained deep inside me and I wouldn't have it any other way. I loved the fact that he was my mate and thanked the moon goddess for her twisted joke because if she had done this to punish me well, I would think the joke was on her now. The night was well spent indeed as Damien claimed me in more ways than one. Not that I was complaining.

Thanks for your patience hope it was worth it 😅😅 and stay tuned ......💖💖💖