CHAPTER TEN

Enjoy and you know the usual

DAMIEN'S POV

I hoped the plan was going to work. Tonight everything had to go perfectly. We had to put an end to Marcus and his plots if we even thought of having a peaceful life in the packs. He had already attacked a few more packs and everyone was tense about it.

"Damien, will this work? I hope the mole has already delivered the news to Marcus if not we are screwed." Liam came towards me wrapping his arms around me. I kissed his forehead and held him close.

"Knowing how eager to please he is, he must have taken the bait. We were loud enough." Brad said holding Hunter close to him.

"Yeah, plus mum is coming home in a few. They had what was happening. They are part of the bait. Marcus seems to have a grudge with them." I said as they watched everyone warrior gather. As I finished giving instructions, our parents came to join us. They looked less worried and angrier.

"You weren't supposed to come home until tomorrow.." Liam said to his parents as he moved to hug them ad I mine.

"And miss on the fun, we could never. So what is this about using it as Bait.." my father asked arching a brow up and looking at us.

"Well Marcus seems to be having a grudge on all four of you for reason we do not know and his little mole should have delivered the message to him by now. " Hunter said as he scanned around.

"Yes he might have a little grudge against us but it is not what you may think. Are the children safe?" My mother asked.

"Yes all of them are well secured. All we have to do is now wait. We have to be on edge " I said as we all moved to take our place. This plan was all we had. I had a gut feeling it would all work out hopefully. We had spent the rest of the night making plans on it. An error was not acceptable.

As stated in our hidden places, we heard them walk in slowly as they moved straight into the trap we had laid. We were in the dark only relying on our wolves. the lights came on and we had Marcus and his rogues surrounded. "My my Marcus for a sharp person like yourself it is quite shocking you would fall in such a trans... " I said as I stood up to face him. Everyone came out of their hiding some already turned into their wolf.

"W.what is this... damn it Theo you told me they would be celebrating... " Marcus said in a rage as he looked at a shaking Theo.

"I swear that was the plan. I font know when they changed it" Theo said panicking already obvious he had been duped.

"I must thank you, Theo, we wouldn't have accomplished this were it not for you. And for one person am sure Marcus will know.. " Liam said as he pulled Betty close to him. She had come earlier in the day and told us everything Marcus had planned and what he planned to do if he got to be Alpha.

"Betty... why.. " looking at his reaction it would seem Marcus had not expected this from his sister. The hurt in his eyes said it all.

"Am sorry brother. I cannot let you hurt people who are innocent anymore for your own selfish needs and for something that was bound to happen. The Aplhadom was not yours. I tried for you... I really did... " she said turning away from you.

"Marcus you have long deluded yourself for things we both know yiu do not deserve. The seat was yours, yes but your little mess up caused your fall." My father said in a stern voice. "You went to celebrate your victory and imposed yourself on the Elder's daughter who you ruined and killed and to make sure no one talked you even killed the said Elder and lied saying he'd taken his family on vacation since you saw them leave.

"You also forgot that the girl was not alone that night. Her friend was with her. She'd seen all you did and said it. How did you expect that the seat would go to you? I must admit I was truly shocked for I did not think they would pick me but they did. To make matters worse you went on a rampage and killed a lot of people." My father said with a sigh.

"Everyone was ready to follow you but after the horror of what you had done came out, no one wanted to be part of it... you have deluded yourself in revenge on something that you caused." Liam's father spoke.

"This was your own undoing Marcus. I loved you once Marc I really did but you harbored darkness even I could not embrace that's why I turned you down. You cannot blame anything on us." My mother said.

Everything seemed to be clear now. I turned towards Marcus and sighed. As I was about to talk he charged where my parents we and with a blink of an eye I turned into my wolf and bit him hard on his shoulder making him scream in pain. With my claws, I clawed deep into his back to keep him down. Liam ran towards us as we all turned to his followers.

"Stand down. Stay or leave that is your choice but if you so as to try to charge against us we shall kill you and show you no mercy. You followed the actions of a deranged man so I guess it's time you opened your eyes. " Liam pointed at the young man who stood in the front.

"Thank you... " we heard a small voice say.. looking back we saw a young man walk towards Marcus.

" Thank you for not killing him and for stopping him." The man said kneeling next to unconcious Marcus rubbing his face.. "my name is Luca. he is my mate... i found out weeks ago... I didn't know how to tell him or what to say..."

I moved away from him and Marcus and turned into my human form pulling Liam close. "He was so consumed with anger and revenge it hurt us to see him like that. I know he has done a lot to the pack but everyone deserves to be loved right. I knew he sensed it but he chose to ignore it. Don't blame Theo for betraying you. I asked him too for the three of us are mated. There is not a day that went by that we did not regret what we did... we shall go back to our real home.. am sure he will be okay... " Luca said wiping away his tears.
"L...Luca... " Marcus said slowly lifting his hand to touch him." Am sorry love... I have not done right by you...w..where is T.Theo.. "

"It's alright... he is fine let's go home now yeah.. no more fighting okay...Betty love let's go home." Luca said kissing him as he asked his pack members to carry their Alpha. " we are not rogues anymore. We are a pack... am sure my mate will come around. We shall not cause any more trouble. Goodbye."

To say we were all shocked by these revelations was an understatement. Things had escalated differently. We watch as Luca led his pack away from ours and as if on cue everyone let out a sigh of relief. Liam smiled and kissed me as everyone else hugged and cheered. There was no bloodshed. This was a rather interesting night.

Another update... hope you like it.😊😊😊🌻🌻🌻