CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Sorry for the long wait. Usual warning please ignore slight mistakes

My image of Their Kitchen

Enjoy.

Damien's POV

"Care to tell me why a man was all over you yesterday?" I asked looking up at Liam with a slight mock frown on my face.

"He was not all over me.. you make it sound so grim you know.." Liam said shrugging his shoulders as he made us breakfast.

"Oh.. you on his lap and his tongue clearly deep in your mouth. Sorry honey if I didn't seem offended enough. That shit hurt" I said as I walked toward him, turning him to face me.

"Well I hope it did, you hurt me too Damien.." Liam said pouting as he faced down almost as if he were crying. That got to me. I felt like a total jerk when I saw him look like that. For real I know I had hurt him but there was a just course.

"baby I know and am sorry.. look.." I said as l made him look at me. "I know I have hurt you and I was not myself for the past weeks but I have a reason why. I had or rather I have a surprise for you. Was going to give it to you when I came home but seeing you all over that guy and you all over him... fuck.. my eyes just saw red and everything in my heart and mind rang betrayal. If you did that to me I do not know if I would live to survive. Baby look at me.. am sorry okay?"

Liam looked at me then hugged me making me smile and hug him back as I lift him onto the kitchen counter holding him close to me. "I know that and I am sorry too. I really should not have gone through with the kiss but I wanted you to maybe feel how hurt I was. I mean you did not look or talk to me for days I thought I had really fucked up. I would never betray you ever. You mean the world to me. You own my heart, soul, and body. I love you to death." He leaned in and kissed me hard as I kissed him back hard. His taste always intoxicates me.

He groaned as I bit his lower lip I ran my tongue on his neck biting on his mark-making him moan. I slipped my hand into his pants as I stroked his already hard cock hard and fast. It was a huge turn-on whenever he thrust in my hand grinding hard to find his release.

His face was to die for, full of pleasure, need, and want. He whimpered muttering a silent plea wanting to cum. I placed my fingers on his mouth and looked at him giving a silent demand. He immediately licked and then looked at me with a smirk. A sexy one at that being all seductive and shit. Fuck this man was going to finish me.

When fully coated, I slipped him off the counter turning him around as I slowly pushed my finger one at a time deep into his sweet hot, and wet pucker. Gently I started thrusting slow and hard at first then fast and hard and deep as I wrapped my other hand around his neck as I finger-fucked him hard. His moans filled the kitchen as he panted hard begging for more.

"Please Damien please... oh fuck am going to cum Damien I...i .. need more... I need your cock so badly I want it." He moaned thrusting himself hard on me clenching hard.

I chuckled as I pushed another two fingers further making sure to touch that sweet spot that drove him wild. Seeing Liam in the throes of passion made me want to cum on myself badly. I could feel how heavy my balls were getting and my cock wanted to release.

"I know you want my cock but this is what you get for now. Cannot fuck you yet Brad and Hunter are coming in a few. This is just for you." I said as I simply fucked his ass hard and fast holding him close when I felt his body shake. After a few more strokes he came so hard I almost thought he would pass out. This is the first he'd cum without me playing with his cock. It was taking me a lot of strain not to push him on the counter and duck him senseless. I carried him to the bedroom as we head to the shower.

"You are hard..." he said rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"I know I am," I said groaning placing him in the tub as I undressed.

"Let me take care of you"... he said looking straight at my cock and watching him bite his lip then looked at me.

"Later Liam we need to clean up. Like I said Brad is coming and Hunter won't stop bitching about going shopping." I replied looking at Liam moving to join him in the tub.

"No, I want it now. I want your cum now. I get to shower first you are just going to jerk off and spill everything and waste it. I am getting what I want and you have no say in it." Without waiting for my reply, he got out of the tub immediately I got undressed and got on his knees.

For once my wolf decided to let go and let Liam take the lead on this. He wrapped his shad on my cock and stroked keeping his eyes on mine as he licked and sucked on the tip. He licked from the base up as he took me deep in his mouth sucking hard and moaning causing vibrations and making me moan almost drooling.

He bobbed his head back and forth as he fucked his mouth with my cock only in this case he was the one in control. I held on to his head as I thrust in and out of his mouth. He took me deep inside his mouth as he looked straight up at me. I could see the smirk in his eyes. He did love putting me in such a position.

I could feel my cock swell up in his mouth making him suck harder. He then pulled my cock from his mouth as he licked and sucked on the tip more as he stroked. Without warning, I came so hard enough to see white spots. I came all over his face and chest and his mouth and the little slut was all the happier to suck me dry and drain me. I was going to get back at him for sure. He stood up licking his lips and fingers dry looking at me happily. I pulled him closer to me as I kissed him hard loving the taste of my cum mixed with his natural taste.

"We can shower now before Hunter busts in and gets all over my case. He said a matter of fact making me spank his ass hard.

"You are a slut.. you know that?" I said as I shed him back to the tub kissing his forehead.

"Just as you like it." He said smiling back.

"LIAM GET THE FUCK DOWN I NEED YOU NOW!!!" Hunter shouted making the both of us groan as when sunk further into the bathtub...

Thank for waiting. Thank you for reading voting and commenting love y'all😙😙😙😙😙