CHAPTER FOUR

Here you go
Marlon Teixeria my image of Bradley
Ignore spelling mistakes, please

DAMIEN'S POV

That little bathroom scene had me so hard that I felt like my cock would just fall out and burst. The moans he gave drove me so wild and insane with untamed lust I wanted to cum so bad but I had to torture myself and my wolf. We were both starved. I craved Liam it was as simple as that. I wanted him with every fiber of my being. My wolf wanted to claim him too. He felt so perfect against me as his body moved with mine. The face he made when in the throes of passion was so hot it had me completely throbbing in my pants. Shit! This was going to be a severe case of blue balls.

However, what I had said to him, I meant it. As much as his body reacted to mine and he was begging me to fuck him there and then, I could not do it. First of all, I wanted to claim him as per the normal rite and I wanted his first time good, secondly, I wanted him to come to terms with being mated to me. A lot of people thought I was domineering and completely unapproachable. The hardcore demeanor ran in the family I guess.

He has been not at per with the mating would only make our bond weak. I did not want that and neither did our wolves. It would take everything to convince him that I was not like what people portrayed me to be. I grabbed his hand and moved to where everyone was. I demanded their attention before I introduced Liam as my mate and the fact that the two-pack would come as one.  Liam looked at me horrified and I just smirked. There was silence and then an uproar of wild cheers all over the pack.

"Is it that necessary to join the packs.. can we not just live as we have?" One pack member asked.

"Yes, it is. Liam is my mate and the Alpha of the Pack Blue Blood. Tonight most of you from both packs have mated to each other. To form a strong bond between the two, you have to stay together so why not make it easy by joining the two packs to one... ?" I said as I watched everyone nodding and exchanging comments.

"Tonight is all about celebrating. Tomorrow everyone appears here for pack meetings. This goes to everyone no exception." Liam said sternly using his Alpha voice. I felt my heart swell with pride. If only they knew...

Liam looked as if he was in distress. It was getting to be. Was it that bad that I was his mate? Or was it the fact that he was willing to submit to me? I did not understand it at all. I sighed wind made him look at me. "Look... I will leave you and think if you really want this... you have no idea how long I had to wait in order to claim you as I did. I looked but could not touch. My wolf agrees too. I will not force you into something you don't want." I looked at him one last time." you cannot hide who you are Liam. Not forever that is "

"You think he will refuse?" My wolf asked sighing.

"No... I don't know. I Am sure things will come to him. He is an Alpha, submitting might not come right to him especially when he thinks everyone does not notice." I replied as I walked into my office.

"I guess that's what has him on edge. We will have to wait and see. It won't take long though mating season coming along " Killian said smirking as he pulled back.

I sighed sitting on my armchair holding my glass of blended malt scotch and looking at the moon. The pack was now expanded. How to control it.. now that's where the issue was. Rogues were becoming a huge threat and they were attacking non-stop. That would mean from tomorrow new constructions would start, forming new defenses around the packs. The rouge attacks were intense we were starting to lose a few packs. Something or someone was pushing and inciting them to attack. They were feeling brave.  it was going to take time for the two packs to get along. We had our reputation, Liam's pack had their own.

My thoughts were distracted by a knock on the door. I murmured an answer and my father walked in. I looked at him then back at the window. "What has you thinking?" he asked. "you know it is not as hard as you think it is"

"I know... it's just that... I don't know... I don't want to disappoint you and everyone else in the pack. I want to be the best I can be" I said groaning a little. "Do you think it was a good idea to join the packs? Am not getting ahead of myself yeah?"

"Not at all. My dear boy this is the best decision you have made as soon as you became Alpha and the fact that Liam agreed to it also shows that you are prepared. As for disappointment, that happens to everyone. You have no idea how many times I fucked up to become the Alpha I was. Things might not go as planned Damien but they work out in the end. " he said as he sat next to me looking outside too.

"Still going to that vacation you and mom keep talking about. Where was it again... um let's see...Bora Bora Island? Mom cannot stop talking about it." I asked adding more scotch.

"As soon as you guys are settled in we are leaving for the trip. We are even taking Liam's parents away to get you two time to bond. Speaking of Liam where is he?" he asked and I  sighed again deeply this time.

"Liam is not sure he wants to be mates... and that scares the shit out of me seriously, if he decided not to want us Killian and I would just die. It was just about marking him but I scold him since the conflict with him... I don't know what am going to do..." I said rubbing my neck.

"Give him time. Things will work out. The thought of him submitting to you does not sit right with him... " I looked at my father wondering how he knew he just chuckled. "Don't look at me like that... of course, we know. You two played together when young. He might not remember but he always hid behind you and stuck to you like glue. It was obvious you two would end up together until you two drifted. on the bright side it is the heat season... how long do you think he is going to last... " I let out a curse as my father chuckled leaving." I bet you three days he will come crawling."  

I smirked and laughed hoping my father was right. Killian and I could not take it if this kept going on. I hope Liam was ready for the long road ahead of us for I was sure we needed each other for this to work.