CHAPTER SIXTEEN

here it is.. please enjoy and like usual please ignore the tiny mistakes you find. thank you for the great support you have shown. I love you all. the POV in this will change for this just a little
Song: Lights out by Chris Brown ft Tyga

Epilogue

one year later.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Liam asked Hunter and Jake as he looked at the outfits that the two of them had placed on the bed for them to wear. Liam knew that his two besties combined meant no good at all. Their minds kinda thought the same it was creepy. 

"Of course, it's going to work. We have been through this so many times in the past three weeks. the heat suppressants have worked so far but I do not know how long they will. The full moon will be intense tomorrow and we have kind of being mean to our mates." Jake said looking at the mirror.

"Yeah.. about that I do not think I can put off Damien again, he keeps looking at me like am something he can swallow up in an instant. To make it worse his wolf keeps popping up and trust me I know I won't be walking for the next few days. that look..." Liam said as he felt a shiver down his spine.

"You can say that again. Brad looks at me like am his next meal and to top it up he keeps acting up. this had better work, Jake." Hunter said. 

"Trust me. it will. they went to drink their 'misery' away and we are going to stop using the suppressants tonight. our scents will push them completely to the edge." Jake said as he threw a pair of shorts to both Liam and Hunter. "Wear those, the rest will be up to everyone."

"Is there a point to why you dragged us to this insane madness?" Liam Asked 

"Well not really but you know it keeps the fire burning in the relationship," Jake said as he smirked. "Well see you later. had better get juicy stories after a few days."

Liam sat on the bed after a long hour of showering and grooming himself. He wished that Damien would love it. He and Damien had not had sex for a while for he kept lying about his heat not being there and it was late but he knew Damien kind of sensed that he was lying. he switched the lights of the room, wore his robe over his shorts, and looked out at the moon. Moments later, Liam felt arms wrap around his waist making him sigh.

LIAM'S POV

"Someone lied about their heat. " Damien said to me as he wrapped his hand around my neck and ground his pelvic on my ass as I felt my slick flow. I felt his fingers on my nipples pinching them hard as his other hand moved down to my already hard cock as I moaned his name over and over. " Liam.. sweet Liam, how long were you planning on teasing us like this." he pushed both my hands on the window holding them there as he continued his grinding. 

"Please Damien... i... I need it... I need both of you, please... " I moaned as I turned around to kiss him hard as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I felt his claws grow as they scrapped away my robe and shorts. he widened my legs as I looked at him. His look mirrored mine. Hunger, need and desire, and most of all love. "No preparation, I cannot wait any longer. I want to devour you." He growled giving me a new mark adding to the pleasure I was feeling.

"Please do not wait am wet enough to take your cock in deep. give it to me." I moaned out as I pushed my cock against his and without warning he pushed his hard cock deep inside me making my eyes roll back in pleasure as I drooled.

"That's it. take my cock baby. let me devour you completely. I have no plan on letting you out of this room." Damien said to me as he simply fucked and made love to me over and over. Jake, that nasty bastard I have to give him a present once can walk again.

JAKE'S POV

"Master please don't... I cannot take it anymore..." I moaned as I tried pulling on the ropes that bound me to the bed. "Please I won't be naughty anymore ... oh fuck me...yes... " 

"Baby you need to be sure.. you keep saying no then yes... pick a side love.... being naughty you said, when have you stopped? this was your plan wasn't it.... drive your mates to the brick of lust.... why should I stop.. you know how much I enjoy your begging.." I arched my ass back for him.

"Please I need more.. you know these toys rarely work on me.....Master please.." I moaned louder as he spanked my ass hard with a paddle making my slick flow down to my thighs. I could feel my hole twitching begging for him to claim me again.

"Now beg nicely as you do and I might consider it." my mate wrapped his hand around my neck as he choked me gently waiting for my reply. "Please Master, fuck your pet... I need it... I cannot help it " I moaned out as I panted tongue sticking out. 

"Now that's a good pet. prepare baby... am not planning on letting you off the hook. " Michael chuckled as his eyes turned golden making me whimper and surrender.

HUNTER'S POV

"Such a naughty boy I have, teasing me like that for an entire week.... did you have fun munchkin.. tell me.." Brad said as moved around to where I knelt in the middle of our room. I could feel myself getting needier as he moved around. "come sit on my lap baby." 

I moved quietly to where he sat and straddled his lap. without a word, he leaned in and licked my nipples as he rubbed my cock through my shorts. "close your eyes." I did as told." now I want you to imagine my tongue on your neck on the mark that I gave you... I want you to feel my fingers trace down your back to your ass. I want you to feel their stroke and rub your ass.. my baby.. you are so wet ...." he said as he slowly pushed his cock deep inside me as I moaned out his name wrapping my hands around his neck. 

"Fuck me, Brad, oh please fuck me... " I moaned as I slowly rode his cock begging for release.

"oh, you can bet on it, baby. you are mine completely," he said as he bit again on my neck to claim me.

That night the two Alphas and Beta claimed their mates again and again and again and again and.. you get the picture. It was a heat season unlike another. things had become peaceful and blissful no worries at all or so they thought.

thank you so much for the great support that you have shown me. I would like to thank all who have read, voted, and commented. love you and peace out... sorry if the ending was shitty or unexpected.