CHAPTER SEVEN.

Enjoy.

My vision of the packhouse front

DAMIEN'S POV

"Someone looks like they had the best night ever.." Bradley said behind as he placed his hand on my shoulder scaring the hell out of me. Shit! the guy had no warning signal with him. Am pretty sure that is the reason he made a remarkable Beta. "Fuck! you scared me shittless...damn it.. don't be creeping up on someone like that. so yeah... who told you and what business is it to you?" I asked shaking him off me.

"A little birdie we call Hunter. The poor boy cannot keep a secret especially not from me. Aside from that, you two were gone for a pretty long time, and guessing from your state of blue-balls and Liam finally giving in, let's just say....." Brad said smirking. "So how was it?

"Fuck off! since when do I tell you my business, it's not like I asked you about Hunter," I said walking toward the packhouse that was just about to be completed. when people come together things do work fast. Days passed and we were just about finishing the house and the school, the hospital was already done and the council room. Everything was going just according to plan. "will you stop following me...' i said to him clearly annoyed.

"for someone who finally got some you really are in a very shitty mood. I thought we were friends." Brad said pouting making me sigh.

"Yes we are Brad and if it makes you feel better, yes it was the best night ever. Happy now? can we finish this up today, I do not want the rain getting to us today." I said as I hustled him. we went along laughing. it is true though. after the mating night, Brad and I had become best of friends. I would say it is due to the dominant nature in us am not sure. That goes to my sexy mate and his. They became inseparable. Hunter stuck to Liam like a bee on honey. We both enjoyed watching them spend time together it was rather interesting.

Almost seven hours into work, the new park house was completed. and let's just say it looked epic. I was proud of what everyone had accomplished. There was the packhouse in the middle of the whole compound, around it was a few more houses for those who preferred staying alone or a little privacy. the school was not all that complicated really.  It was all about giving the pups basic education on our world and the outside world and as for the other level of the school, they attended ones in other packs. Everyone gathered together in the packed arena for a quick meeting. Liam, myself, Brad and Hunter, the elders, and everyone else.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you so much for the hard work that you have put into the last couple of days. Everything would have not been possible without you. Here is the thing,  training will go on, as usual, the pack watch will go in turns, from us the Alphas, Betas to the Gamma and Delta. There will be no exceptions. roles are going to be handed out and fr this to work we need everyone's operation. " Liam said as everyone listened attentively. "We need to move immediately before the rain catches up. so, guys, let's finish up and tomorrow we have a thank-you feast yeah?" the naming feast definitely brought on cheers.

As everyone dispersed, I asked Liam and the rest to follow me to the council room. there was a door behind the room that only the four of us knew about it and non of the pack members also knew. I built it by myself wishing to only talk to the four of us. As we settled in i sighed looking out the window... "We obviously have a mole in the pack," I said then looked at them watching their reaction, and let's just say, they did not look shocked at all.

"It also dawned on me," Liam said as Brad and Hunter nodded. "It came to me when the rogue got into the pack just to deliver a message. This pack is heavily guarded, one slight movement outside the pack, the warriors would have sensed it. Someone let the rogue in otherwise it would have been captured or killed on site."

"It's no wonder Marcus is getting cocky. That little stun was only for us to know that he is watching us and that only gives us a definite answer someone is behind this." Brad said shaking his head. " It would only mean he wanted to attack one pack at a time but the merging made things easier. We might as well give him the pack on a silver platter."

"Not necessarily, now that we are merged catching the mole will be quite easy. Why do you think I put the watching the pack thing, we get to put up lists and monitor everyone in the pack. those who go in and come out. To put it simply he is not going to have even a chance to attack. At least not now anyway. In doing this, only then would we know who it is."Liam said smiling.

"Yeah, that does make sense. knowing someone like that they are usually too eager to please so they are bound to mess up at a point and when they do, we shall be right here waiting. Marcus secluded himself why does he want to interfere again.. Fucking bastard." Hunter said with a scowl making Brad rub his back soothingly. "We do need to come up with a plan of attack. Right now anything can happen and we are not really sure how many of these fucking moles we have."

"Until we find out who the person or persons are, we keep this to ourselves. Our parents in particular should not find out, I do not want to ruin their vacation they really need it. Especially the elders, remember not most were really thrilled with the merging thing. They should not hear a thing about this. Let's go help before they figure out we are missing." I said as I wrapped my arms around Liam holding him back as Brad and Hunter went along, Brad teasing the hell out of a blushing Hunter. Those two really did look good together. I held Liam close as I licked the mark on his neck making him shiver. "Are you okay?"

"Very much okay. Hunter and I were busy preparing our rooms. You know we have an entire floor to ourselves then they follow." Liam said turning around to face me. he leaned close and licked my lower lip taking it in his mouth and sucking on it hard. With that, I felt my cock jerk up to life going completely hard. The little minx was tempting and teasing me and for the time we have been together he knew just how to do it. I groaned pulling him closer to myself as I kissed him hard and deep making him whimper. I moved my tongue on the top of his mouth and that seemed to drive him insane. He slowly started grinding his body on me slowly yet desperately letting me feel how hard he was. He broke the kiss running his fingers through my hair as he leaned his forehead on mine. "Cannot wait to test out our new bed, am craving for you again. I don't know why I waited this long," he said pushing his fingers in my shirt and running them on my chest as his other played with the rim of my trousers.

"It was worth the wait because of how insatiable you have gotten my dear mate. Oh how to tame you now is the predicament we have, don't you think?." I said as I squeezed his ass hard as his  cock moved against mine making the both of us moan. My wolf was in dire need to claim our mate again and so was I and from the scent, he was emitting and how dark his eyes had turned, so was he. "Fuck.. baby you smell erotic and sweet enough to eat."

"You cannot really blame me for wanting you. After yesterday all I want is to be consumed by you, devoured even.  I cannot help it that I want you so savagely.... and with the rain coming don't you think it is the absolute weather to have you claim me again. We need it just as much as you two do." he moaned out as I kissed his neck nibbling gently on his awaiting neck and running my tongue hard on the mark. "Please Damien.."

"Then what are we waiting for?" I asked in a husky voice taking his hand and we were off.

thank you and keep tuned