CHAPTER EIGHT

Sorry for the late update, things were a little hectic. Otherwise here you go. As usual, ignore the little spelling mistakes you see.

Enjoy

LIAM'S POV

As soon as we got into our room, Damien pushed me to the wall as kissed me senselessly. I could feel every part of my body tingle. The rain was not helping either. It brought about this atmosphere that had us both hungry and insane for each other. He pushed his hand on my neck holding it tight enough to make my cock grow completely hard. I looked at him with need and lust, something that had never once consumed me. He leaned in and kissed my neck licking it. I could feel his tongue moving to lick my ear and sucking on the lobe which made my eyes roll back in pleasure and moan his name over and over.

"You look so fucking hot turned on like that.." he said lifting one of my legs as he began grinding his cock on mine. It felt so good I almost came in my pants. "I bet your little hole is begging to be filled...... to be used yes... " whenever he talked like that I knew his wolf was on the surface and it only made my blood boil more. I wanted him so much it hurt.

"Yes, Damien.... fill me... I need it so bad I can't take it... the thought of you choking me and fucking me senseless at the same time drives me mad with want... " I moaned out as I kissed him thrusting my hips on his as I clawed on his clothes. He pushed me a little as he undressed watching my every reaction. He took off his shirt slowly as he teased me with his glances. His cock was already hard that pre-cum was flowing. I felt my mouth water and my eyes could not move away from that beautiful scene. My hole clenched over and over when he sat on his favorite armchair and started stroking his cock. Up and down using his cum to make it wet. Transfixed as I was at the site, I quickly pulled off my clothes, got on my knees, and slowly crawled to where he was.

He had the most beautiful phallus I had ever seen or had the pleasure of touching, smooth yet had at the same time, veiny in all the right spots, and the fact that he was big. I almost came without touching myself and grew completely wet just from watching him. My slick was dripping down my thighs and I watched his nose flare.

"My mate seems completely taken right now.... you want me just as I want you... I can smell the sweet scent of your arousal. Turn around and lift your ass up." He said in a commanding way that only ignited my desire for him. I did as he asked and turned. Still, on my knees, I lifted my ass for him. He gave it a few hard slaps making me moan as I widened my legs for him.

I felt his tongue on my ass cheeks and then felt tiny bites. I let out a silent scream when i felt his tongue move on my hole down to my cock. I cam so hard I almost passed out and to think he hadn't fucked me yet let alone touched. He continued licking and sucking as his tongue pushed in deep. He tongue-fucked me and all I did was moan and lie there. He had completely taken control of me.

"So hot, so wet... Liam, say what you need baby... tell me so I can give it..." he said as he teased me with the tip of his cock. Knowing him, I knew I wasn't getting any without begging. I wanted his. Wanted to feel his cock driving inside me. Stroking my sweet spot as he drove me crazy with lust.

"Let me ride you please... le..let me.. just feel the grith of your cock in me." I moaned out panting as I straddled his lap pushing his cock slowly inside me until it was deep inside.

"Ride it... baby.. own my cock.. it's yours now." He said and with that, k slowly moved my hips and ground them long and hard, back and forth as I rode the hell out of it. I watched him pant to the point of having his eyes roll back in pleasure making me smirk and moan his name. I increased the pace and fast started bouncing on his cock as I pinched my nipples. He grabbed my hips and pounded in me. It felt so good my tongue stuck out to the point of me drooling.

"D...Damien... p..plea..se make me...c..cum pl..ease... oh... fuck am gonna cum.. " I moaned out as my movements became frantic. I clenched his cock making him groan in my ear which was so hot.

"Fuck.. baby cum for me.." he said as he clawed on my ass cumming hard inside me making me cum alongside him. I moved fast riding out my orgasm as he thrust hard cumming over and over until he had stopped. I was panting hard. We both laid there in perfect silence as our bodies went back to normal. I felt tingly all over. Damien did things to me that no one would achieve at all. My mate was perfect for me.

The rain had turned to small drizzles. I felt my body shake and sighed in contentment. I loved sex during a rainy day or night. It made things more intimate and more intense making the whole experience hot and worthwhile.

"You are going to be the death of me." He said as he kissed my forehead smiling.

"At least you will die a happy man," I said cuddling next to him. " Damien, Marcus is really getting out of hand, I really want us to deal with him before he decides to attack another pack... we have to find the mole."

"I think I might have an idea of who the mole is ... not really sure but I have a plan to fish him out. It's going to be so easy to trap him and he won't see it coming." Damien said kissing me again." Let's rest because from tomorrow things are going to be a little hard to further."

"I love you, Damien," I said in a whisper making him chuckle.

"I love you too baby." He replied holding me tight close to his chest. The warmth of his body calmed me as sleep took over.

There you go.. keep tuned for more scenes.
Love y'all